Everything you love about breakfast, all made into this delicious Breakfast Quiche for a quick grab and go breakfast on hectic busy mornings.
This yummy recipe that was previously published on Slimming Eats has been improved and updated
This was one of those genius moments. I was about to cook a full breakfast when I spotted some sausages that needed to be used up. So I layered all the components of a great breakfast and the result was amazing!!
Packed with protein, so it is really high satiety and it doesn't use up your healthy extra b choice, leaving it free to use elsewhere in the day - yay!!
Love crustless quiche dishes? Check out some of my other recipes:
- Syn Free Spiralled Zucchini Quiche
- Syn Free Cheeseburger Quiche
- Crustless Bacon Leek and Sweet Potato Quiche
- Syn Free Ham and Broccoli Quiche
- Chicken and Spinach Quiche
- Salmon and Broccoli Quiche
- Dairy Free Crustless Bacon and Vegetable Quiche
- Red Pepper and Bacon Quiche
- Butternut Squash and Red Pepper Quiche
- Tuna and Sweetcorn Mini Quiches
or head on over to my FULL RECIPE INDEX with over 850+ delicious Slimming World Recipes all fully searchable by meal type, ingredient, syn value etc.
Looking for some additional support on your weight loss journey? Did you know Slimming Eats has a friendly Slimming World Facebook Support Group where you can get daily meal ideas and recipe ideas? Come and check us out, we’d love to have you join.
Syn value in this Breakfast Quiche will totally depend on the type of sausages you use. For this, I use some low syn breakfast sausages which are 2.5. syns for 3. They are pretty small but work perfectly in this quiche. Bear in mind the syn value of this quiche will need to be adjusted as per the sausages you use.
The cheddar on top is totally optional, if you don't want to use up your healthy extra, then you can omit, but personally, I find it just adds that little bit extra to this.
Want to make this even more epic? Add in a layer of these Syn Free Hash Browns broken up into pieces - yum!!
How can I add a ⅓ speed foods to this Breakfast Quiche?
There are some mushrooms, onion and tomato in the quiche that will add to your ⅓ speed foods, but you can up those even further by adding in some additional vegetables like some chopped fresh spinach or serve it alongside these balsamic tomatoes which are delicious.
What Kitchen Items do I need to make this Breakfast Quiche?
- Non Stick Frying Pan
- Measuring Jug
- Measuring Spoons
- Blender or Immersion Stick Blender
- Wooden Spoon
- Santoku Knife (perfect knife for chopping veg)
- Chopping Board
- Quiche dish
- Mixing Bowl
You can also subscribe to Slimming Eats so that you never miss any new updates.
IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE, LET US KNOW! LEAVE A COMMENT, RATE IT AND TAG US IN YOUR PHOTOS @SLIMMINGEATS ON INSTAGRAM
See the handy Pinterest image below if you wish to pin this for later 🙂
- 12 low syn pork breakfast sausage* - 10 syns - sliced (can remove skin if you prefer)
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, sliced thinly
- 8 small mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup of plain Greek yoghurt
- 7 eggs
- 60g/2oz of cheddar cheese (2xHEa’s)
- cooking oil spray
- salt and black pepper
- Fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 200c or 400f (gas mark 6)
- Grease quiche dish with some cooking oil spray (or line with parchment paper)
- Spray a frying pan over a medium high heat with some cooking oil spray, add the onions and fry for a few mins to soften, add the mushrooms and continue to fry until lightly golden.
- Add in the sausages and continue to fry until browned.
- Remove from the pan and scatter on the bottom of a quiche dish
- Add the yoghurt, eggs a little salt and black pepper and half of the cheese to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture over all the sausage mixture in the quiche dish and carefully tip the dish from side to side to move the mixture evenly around the dish.
- Top with the remaining grated cheese and tomato slices
- Place in the oven and bake until set and golden on top (approx 30mins). Top with a little fresh chopped Parsley
This recipe is gluten free, vegetarian, Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly
- Extra Easy - ½ HEa and 2.5 syns per serving
- Original - ½ HEa and 2.5 syns per serving
- Green/Vegetarian - use vegetarian sausages
- WW Smart Points - 8 per serving
- Gluten Free - use gluten free sausages
If you don’t want to use a healthy extra A, slice the quiche into 7 slices and one slice is 3 syns (or 5 WW Smart Points if dividing into 7 slices and not 4 as above)
NOTE: syns may need to be adjusting for th sausages you use
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full.
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only. Ingredients can vary greatly from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information.
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 434Total Fat 28.7gSaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 386mgSodium 880mgCarbohydrates 11.2gFiber 2.2gSugar 4.7gProtein 32.7g