This recipe is gluten free, Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly
Slimming Eats Recipe
Extra Easy –1 HEa per serving (2 mini quiches)
- 200g/7oz tin of tuna
- ½ cup (120ml) of frozen sweetcorn
- ⅔ cup (160ml) of fat free cottage cheese
- 5 eggs
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- salt and black pepper
- 90/3oz of cheddar, grated (3xHEa')
- spray oil
- Preheat oven to 180c or 350f (gas mark 4).
- Mix the spring onion, tuna and sweetcorn together in bowl and season with some salt and black pepper.
- Put the cottage cheese and eggs into a blender and blend until smooth
- Gently fold this into the tuna mixture.
- Spray a 6 piece large muffin tray with spray oil and spoon the mixture evenly into each space.
- Top with your grated cheddar
- Place in the oven and bake for about 30 mins until cheese has melted and is golden.
- Serve with a side salad.
- Optional: For a hashbrown base, Add some grated potato to the muffin pan, spray with spray oil and bake till lightly golden. Then remove from oven and add egg and tuna mixture and bake as directed above.