This is a such a simple but tasty pasta dish, I love the combination of roasted vegetables, warm pasta and a little bit of parmesan or feta.
- 450g (16oz) of butternut squash, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 170g (6oz) of pasta (I used a tricoloured brown rice pasta)
- spray oil
- salt and black pepper
- dried basil
- optional: cheese from your HEa allowance
- Preheat oven to 200c or 400f (gas mark 6)
- Place all veg on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Season well with salt, pepper, sprinkling of paprika and dried basil.
- Spray over the top with oil and bake for approx 45 mins until all veg is golden and softened.
- Add the pasta to a saucepan of salted boiling hot water and cook for 8-10 mins until pasta is al dente.
- Drain, reserving about a ¼ cup of the pasta water.
- Add the pasta back to the saucepan with the roasted vegetables and ¼ cup of pasta water, heat just to mix all together
- Serve with a side salad and enjoy!!
- If you have a HEa spare, top with grated Parmesan or some crumbled feta.
Extra Easy – syn free per serving
Green – syn free per serving
Weight Watchers Smart Points - 9