This is a such a simple but tasty pasta dish, I love the combination of roasted vegetables, warm pasta and a little bit of parmesan or feta.
- 450g (16oz) of raw peeled butternut squash, cubed
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 150g (5.5oz) of fusilli pasta, uncooked
- salt and black pepper
- ½ tablespoon of sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon of dried basil
- Preheat oven to 180c fan, 200c or 400f (gas mark 6)
- Place all veg on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Season well with salt, pepper, sprinkling of paprika and dried basil.
- Spray over the top with oil and bake for approx 45 mins until all veg is golden and softened.
- Add the pasta to a saucepan of salted boiling hot water and cook for 8-10 mins until pasta is al dente.
- Drain, reserving about a ¼ cup (80ml) of the pasta water
- Add the pasta back to the saucepan with the roasted vegetables and ¼ cup of pasta water, heat just to mix all together
- Serve with a side salad and enjoy!!
- Top with grated Parmesan or some crumbled feta.
Please see below for full nutritional info and additional details about recipe:
- Calories - scroll down to nutritional info box
- WW Points and other Slimming or Weight Loss programs - due to plans regularly changing and updating, we recommend calculating with the official tools you get as a member to those plans to ensure accuracy of values.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided at top of this post.
DO NOT COPY AND/OR PASTE FULL RECIPES OR SCREENSHOTS OF ANY CONTENT FROM SLIMMING EATS TO ANY SOCIAL MEDIA OR WEBSITE, IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
ALL IMAGES AND CONTENT ON SLIMMING EATS ARE COPYRIGHT PROTECTED
Nutritional information etc are an estimate and are to be used for informational purposes only. Ingredients can vary in values from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information. It is always advised that you calculate values yourself by the ingredients you use and the tools provided to you as a member of the programme you are following.
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free, soy-free and/or dairy-free, for example). Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1 SERVING
Amount Per Serving Calories 463Total Fat 2gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 0mgSodium 300mgCarbohydrates 60gFiber 8gSugar 12gProtein 15g
Nutritional information and values etc are an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only. Ingredients can vary greatly from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information. It is always advised that you calculate by the ingredients you use.