Honey Mustard Glazed Pork Loins - Tender Pork with a delicious Honey Mustard Sauce. An easy dinner for the whole family.
Honey and Mustard is kind of like Bread and Butter, it's just one of those combinations that are like they were made to go together. It is actually one of my favourite sauces or glazes to use as it is so easy to make. The simplicity is literally in the name. No complicated ingredients.
These Honey Mustard Glazed Pork Loins are just cooked in the pan until golden on each side, and then in goes the sauce. As the sauce starts to reduce down and thicken, slightly you can start to brush it over the pork (or use a spoon to baste), until the pork is coated in a lovely Honey Mustard Glaze and is cooked through.
For sides there are various dishes that go well with this Honey Mustard Pork Loins, such as these:
- Syn Free Mashed Potatoes,
- Garlic Sautéed Brussel Sprouts,
- Syn Free Roast Potatoes,
- Garlic and Herb Roast Potatoes,
- Roasted Butternut Squash and Rice,
- Crushed Roast Potatoes
- Rustic Garlic and Parmesan Mash
with many more sides to choose from here: Side Dishes
I served the Honey Mustard Pork Chops with roasted baby potatoes in skins which I just roasted in the oven with some spray oil and some steamed vegetables - peas, carrots and yellow zucchini.
The kids absolutely love this pork recipe whenever I make it for them. They also love these Honey and Mustard Chicken Drumsticks, so I guess they love anything with the honey mustard flavour - including pretzels!!
These Honey Mustard Glazed Pork Loins are suitable for those who are gluten or dairy free and also suitable for someone following paleo.
Doing an Slimming World Original or SP day? Then serve with one of these SP friendly sides.
What Kitchen Items do I need to make these Honey Mustard Pork Loins?
- Frying Pan
- Kitchen Scales
- Measuring Jug
- Measuring Spoons
- Wooden Spoon
- Santoku Knife (perfect knife for chopping veg)
- Chopping Board
You can also subscribe to Slimming Eats to keep up to date on all new recipes.
IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE, LET US KNOW! LEAVE A COMMENT, RATE IT AND TAG US IN YOUR PHOTOS @SLIMMINGEATS ON INSTAGRAM
- 4 small Pork Loin Chops (visible fat removed) (approx 400g/14oz)
- 1 tablespoon of honey (3 syns)
- 2 tsp of wholegrain mustard (1 syn)
- 1 teaspoon of cider vinegar
- ½ cup (120ml) of chicken stock
- Spray oil
- salt and black pepper
- Spray a frying pan with some spray oil over a medium high heat, add the pork loins and fry both sides until lightly golden in colour.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Mix the honey, mustard, vinegar and stock together in a jug or bowl.
- Pour into the pan with the pork chops, heat the sauce so that it bubbles and starts to reduce down, continuously brushing or spooning the sauce over the pork until it is lovely and glazed.
- Sprinkle with some chopped parsley and serve with your choice of sides.
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only.
Ingredients can vary greatly from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information. Also double check syn values of sinned ingredients as different brands can vary.
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1 serving
Amount Per Serving Calories 286Total Fat 9.3gSaturated Fat 3.5gCholesterol 96mgSodium 1251mgCarbohydrates 9gFiber 0.1gSugar 8.6gProtein 37.3g