This recipe is vegetarian, Slimming World (SP) and Weight Watchers friendly
Slimming Eats Recipe
Extra Easy – 1 HEa and 1 HEb per serving
Green/Vegetarian – 1 HEa and 1 HEb per serving (use just green day/vegetarian toppings)
Original/SP – 1 HEa and 1 HEb per serving
- 2 slices (2oz/60) of whole wheat bread (1 HEb)
- 45g1.5oz of mozzarella cheese (1xHEa), grated or sliced
- 1 large vine tomato, sliced thinly
- half a small red onion, sliced
- 2 slices of ham, sliced up
- Italian herbs
- salt and black pepper
- splash of balsamic vinegar
- Spray oil
- freshly chopped Italian parsley or basil
- Preheat oven to 200c/400f/gas mark 6
- Lightly toast the bread.
- Spray baking tray with spray oil.
- Place on the slices of bread
- Spread with passata and a sprinkling of Italian herbs.
- Add some slithers or red onion and sliced up ham.
- Top with mozzarella
- Add tomato slices to the top. drizzle with a little bit of balsamic vinegar, season with salt and black pepper.
- Bake in the oven until cheese has melted and toast is crisp and golden.
- Sprinkle with some fresh chopped herbs
- Serve with your choice of sides.
- You can mix up the toppings for these for a variation.
|Approx NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION|
|Per 2 Pizza Toasts|
DID YOU ? I'D TO SEE IT!THIS
Snap a photo and hashtag #slimmingeats or tag me @slimmingeats on INSTAGRAM
Are you on facebook? Then be sure to come and like me on FACEBOOK
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.