Serve this yummy light ranch dressing, over salad, as a dip for raw vegetables or drizzled over homemade oven chips, grilled meats and more.
One of my family's staples for a dip is ranch dressing but regular brands can pack quite a few calories for just a tablespoon so I made my own light yoghurt version which is just delicious. I always have a batch of this available in my fridge. So quick and easy to make too.
Come and follow me on:
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
TWITTER, TIK TOK and YOUTUBE
You can also subscribe to Slimming Eats
so that you never miss any new updates.
Need some extra Support? Come and check out my Facebook Group
If you try this recipe, let us know!
Leave a Comment, Rate It and Tag us in your
Photos @SLIMMINGEATS on INSTAGRAM
- 1 cup (285g) of fat free plain Greek yoghurt
- juice of half a lemon
- ¾ teaspoon of onion powder
- ¾ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon of dill
- ½ teaspoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup (or honey)
- 2 tablespoons of buttermilk (or if you can't get this you can use some milk)
- salt and black pepper to season
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and whisk together.
- Season as need with salt and black pepper
- Store in a lidded tub in the fridge
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 10 Serving Size 2 TABLESPOONS
Amount Per Serving Calories 33Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 1mgSodium 91mgCarbohydrates 7gFiber 0gSugar 6gProtein 1g
Nutritional information and valuesetc are an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only. Ingredients can vary greatly from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information. It is always advised that you calculate by the ingredients you use.