Serve this yummy light ranch dressing, over salad, as a dip for raw vegetables or drizzled over homemade oven chips, grilled meats and more.
One of my family's staples for a dip is ranch dressing but regular brands can pack quite a few calories for just a tablespoon so I made my own light yoghurt version which is just delicious. I always have a batch of this available in my fridge. So quick and easy to make too.
Come and follow me on:
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
TWITTER, TIK TOK and YOUTUBE
You can also subscribe to Slimming Eats
so that you never miss any new updates.
Need some extra Support? Come and check out my Facebook Group
If you try this recipe, let us know!
Leave a comment, Rate It and
Tag us in your Photos
@SLIMMINGEATS on INSTAGRAM
- 1 cup (285g) of fat free plain Greek yoghurt
- juice of half a lemon
- ¾ teaspoon of onion powder
- ¾ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon of dill
- ½ teaspoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup (or honey)
- 2 tablespoons of buttermilk (or if you can't get this you can use some milk)
- salt and black pepper to season
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and whisk together.
- Season as need with salt and black pepper
- Store in a lidded tub in the fridge
Please see below for full nutritional info and additional details about recipe:
- Calories - scroll down to nutritional info box
- WW Points and other Slimming or Weight Loss programs - due to plans regularly changing and updating, we recommend calculating with the official tools you get as a member to those plans to ensure accuracy of values.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided at top of this post.
DO NOT COPY AND/OR PASTE FULL RECIPES OR SCREENSHOTS OF ANY CONTENT FROM SLIMMING EATS TO ANY SOCIAL MEDIA OR WEBSITE, IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
ALL IMAGES AND CONTENT ON SLIMMING EATS ARE COPYRIGHT PROTECTED
Nutritional information etc are an estimate and are to be used for informational purposes only. Ingredients can vary in values from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information. It is always advised that you calculate values yourself by the ingredients you use and the tools provided to you as a member of the programme you are following.
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free, soy-free and/or dairy-free, for example). Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 10 Serving Size 2 TABLESPOONS
Amount Per Serving Calories 33Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 1mgSodium 91mgCarbohydrates 7gFiber 0gSugar 6gProtein 1g
Nutritional information and values etc are an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only. Ingredients can vary greatly from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information. It is always advised that you calculate by the ingredients you use.