This is a easy meal to make if you have some a batch of my yummy homemade pizza sauce made up. You can pretty much add any toppings of your choice and can even use regular baked potatoes, if you don't like sweet.
This recipe is gluten free, vegetarian, Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly
Slimming Eats Recipe
Extra Easy – 1 HEa and 2 syns per serving (syn free if you replace pepperoni with a syn free option)
Green/Vegetarian – 1 HEa per serving (omit pepperoni and use different veggies for topping)
NOTE: Different types of pepperoni can vary in syns, so be sure to check the value of the one you use.
Come and follow me on:
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
TWITTER, TIK TOK and YOUTUBE
You can also subscribe to Slimming Eats
so that you never miss any new updates.
Need some extra Support? Come and check out my Facebook Group
If you try this recipe, let us know!
Leave a Comment, Rate It and Tag us in your
Photos @SLIMMINGEATS on INSTAGRAM
- 2 sweet potatoes, sliced in half lengthways
- ½ small red onion, sliced
- 12 slices of pepperoni (4 syns) - or use chopped ham or lean bacon to keep syn free
- Homemade Pizza Sauce
- 90g/3oz of mozzarella (2xHEa's)
- spray oil
- Salt and Black Pepper to season
- fresh chopped basil
- optional: chilli flakes
- Preheat the oven to 200c or 400f (gas mark 6)
- Place sweet potatoes halves on a baking tray, spray over the top with spray oil, season with salt and bake for approx 45 minues or until fork tender.
- When the sweet potatoes are ready, remove from oven, top with pizza sauce, then red onion, mozzarella and then pepperoni (or other choice of topping), sprinkle with a little fresh chopped basil.
- Place back in the oven and bake till cheese is melted and golden (approx 15-20mins)
- Season over the top with black pepper and optional chilli flakes if using.
- Serve with your choice of sides. I like to serve with a mix salad.
Please see below for recipe values:
This recipe is gluten free friendly (see notes)
- Slimming World: - 1 Healthy Extra A and 2 syns per serving (syn free if you replace pepperoni with a syn free option)
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided at top of this post.
DO NOT COPY AND/OR PASTE FULL RECIPES OR SCREENSHOTS OF ANY CONTENT FROM SLIMMING EATS TO ANY SOCIAL MEDIA OR WEBSITE, IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
ALL IMAGES AND CONTENT ON SLIMMING EATS ARE COPYRIGHT PROTECTED
Nutritional information, Slimming World syn values and WW points etc are an estimate and are to be used for informational purposes only. Ingredients can vary in values from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information. It is always advised that you calculate values yourself by the ingredients you use and the tools provided to you as a member of the programme you are following.
Slimming Eats is in no way connected, affiliated or endorsed by Slimming World or Weight Watchers. We recommend that you consult with a Slimming World or WW Consultant to verify accuracy of values at a group meeting or through an online subscription to those plans.
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free, soy-free and/or dairy-free, for example). Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1 SERVING
Amount Per Serving Calories 361Total Fat 9.9gSaturated Fat 5.8gCarbohydrates 53.4gFiber 8.2gSugar 12.5gProtein 19.5g
Nutritional information, syn values, points etc are an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only. Ingredients can vary greatly from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information. It is always advised that you calculate by the ingredients you use.