Delicious Low Syn Gluten and Dairy Free Cauliflower Garlic Flatbread - perfect for dipping, as bread or as a wrap for kofta, kebabs and a whole lot more.
If you have tried a cauliflower pizza base or bread before and was put off by the overpowering cauliflower taste, now might be the time to give it another try.
My eldest hates cauliflower with a passion, but If I make this flatbread he will literally scoff the lot. He loves to use it with a dip like some salsa, or my homemade Roasted Sweet Potato Hummus, but it's perfect for a whole variety of things.
Used your healthy extra b choice and need a pizza base? This Cauliflower Garlic Flatbread is perfect.
May you want a wrap for a sandwich, this Cauliflower Garlic Flatbread will not disappoint and it's a decent size too, so even better, perfect for stuffing with your choice of fillings and wrapping up for a filling and delicious lunch.
Miss the naan bread on a curry night? Use this Cauliflower Garlic Flatbread to complete your Indian Fakeaway Night - perfect for scooping up all those amazing curry dishes, like this Lentil Dhal, Rogan Josh or Prawn Puri.
You can even use this Cauliflower Garlic FlatBread with some dippy eggs for breakfast - now there's an idea!!
Can't enjoy that delicious bowl of soup without some bread to dip int it? Then this Cauliflower Garlic Flatbread would be just the thing. Check out some of these delicious soup recipes to pair it with:
- Syn Free Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- Syn Free Turkey Taco Soup
- Spicy Roasted Parsnip and Sweet Potato Soup
- Vegetable and Pearl Barley Soup
- Chicken Butternut Squash Coconut Curry Soup
- Chicken, Bean and Rice Soup
- Syn Free Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- Syn Free Split Pea and Bacon Soup
- Syn Free Spicy Sweet Potato, Red Pepper and Carrot Soup
- Syn Free Carrot and Butter Bean Soup
- Syn Free Sweetcorn and Leek Soup
- Syn Free Cream of Tomato Soup
or head on over to my FULL RECIPE INDEX with over 700+ delicious Slimming World Recipes
If you need to warm this up, you can just add to a heated frying pan for a few mins either side, or place back in the oven for a couple of minutes. It also freezes well, if you want to make some in advance for another day.
Cauliflower Garlic Flatbread
Yield 2 servings
This recipe is gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian, Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly
- Extra Easy - 3 syns per serving
- Original/SP - 3 syns per serving
- Green/Vegetarian - 3 syns per serving
- WW Smart Points - 1 per serving
- 1 head of cauliflower (750g)
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- ½ tsp of onion powder
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup (4 tbs) of tapioca starch - 6 syns (or use cornstarch or arrowroot powder)
- ½ tsp of salt
- 2 tsp of Italian seasoning (or other herbs of choice)
- Olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 200c/400f (gas mark 6)
- Add the cauliflower to a food processor and blitz until fine crumbs.
- Add to a clean kitchen towel and squeeze out all liquid.
- Transfer to a bowl with the eggs, herbs, seasoning and tapioca starch and mix to combine.
- Line a baking tray 17x12 inches with parchment paper and spray with some cooking oil spray
- Add the cauliflower mix and spread out into an even layer across the pan.
- Spray over the top with cooking oil spray
- Bake in the oven for 20 mins, then carefully lift up the parchment paper removing the cauliflower paper.
- Line the baking tray with another sheet of parchment and then carefully flip over the cauliflower garlic flatbread onto the new sheet of parchment paper and peel off the old sheet from the top.
- Place bake in the oven for about another 20 mins until evenly golden all over.
- Cut into your desired size of bread.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only. Ingredients can vary greatly from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information.
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
Serving Size 1 serving
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 8 g
Saturated Fat 2.5 g
Cholesterol 279 mg
Sodium 801 mg
Total Carbohydrates 33.5 g
Dietary Fiber 10 g
Sugars 7.5 g
Protein 17.2 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.