Slimming Eats Recipe
Extra Easy – Syn Free
Green – Syn Free
- 500g of mini Idaho Potatoes (or new potatoes if you can’t get these), chopped in half
- 2 carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 parsnip, roughly chopped
- 1 red onion, roughly chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic
- handful of fresh chopped Rosemary
- low calorie spray
- coarse sea salt
- Preheat oven to 200c or 400f
- Spray a roasting tin with some low calorie spray
- Add the potatoes, carrots, parsnip, onion and garlic and spray over the top with some more low calorie spray.
- Sprinkle with the fresh chopped rosemary and give a good mix to evenly coat all the vegetables/potatoes.
- Season with some coarse sea salt.
- Bake in the oven till golden.
- A great side dish to any meal!!!!
The recipe above has been calculated for Slimming World, however for those of you following the Weight Watchers plan or another calorie controlled type diet. Below is the approx. nutritional information:
Approx. NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) or Vegetarian friendly. Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only
Looking for some additional support on your weight loss journey? Did you know Slimming Eats has a friendly Slimming World Facebook Support Group where you can get daily meal ideas and recipe ideas? Come and check us out, we’d love to have you join.
Looking for some other recipes? Head on over to my RECIPE INDEX for over 850 Slimming World & Weight Watchers recipes for you to browse through, all fully searchable by meal type, Ingredients, syn value and WW Smart Points etc
DID YOU ? I'D TO SEE IT!THIS
Snap a photo and hashtag #slimmingeats or tag me @slimmingeats on INSTAGRAM
Are you on facebook? Then be sure to come and like me on FACEBOOK
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full.