Tender Slow Cooked Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin a easy throw in the slow cooker meal that is perfect for the whole family.
Gotta love slow cooker meals right? Super convenient and easy when you have a busy day ahead and don't want to come in to have to slave at the cooker for any hour or so. Just throw the ingredients in the slow cooker and then later that day you have a delicious and tasty meal on the table.
When choosing a slow cooker, it's hard to know which one to invest in. I recommend one where you can use the pot on the stove like this Morphy Richards Sear and Stew Digital Slow Cooker as it comes in super handy for when you want to sear or brown off ingredients before setting it to slow cooker. Also means less washing up too.
Luckily for this delicious recipe for Slow Cooked Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin, no browning is needed, so it's super easy to make.
Want to save even more time? You can even make the sides the night before.
For example Egg Fried Rice is my kids favourite to serve alongside this Slow Cooked Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin. So I always cook the rice the night before, then it is perfect for Egg Fried Rice the next day and literally takes just a couple of minutes to make.
You will notice I use brown sugar rather than sweetener in this delicious Slow Cooked Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin. Personally teriyaki sauce needs the real deal, as you just don't get the same results with sweetener and once divided up, it's not too bad anyway.
The sesame oil is just a tiny amount but really adds to the flavour and I love it in this sauce.
If you are gluten free, then just ensure you pick a gluten free soy sauce and you can enjoy this also. Hey this even works with coconut aminos if you can't have soy either. Both can be found easily on Amazon.
Want some more delicious Slow Cooker Recipes like this? How about these:
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Pork
- Slow Cooker Guinness Beef Brisket
- Free Beef and Vegetable Casserole
- Sloppy Joes
- Slow Cooked Chicken
- Slow Cooked Chicken Casserole
- Slow Cooker Creamy Tomato and Turkey Casserole
- Slow Cooked Chinese Style Pork Tenderloin
- Slow Cooker Irish Beef Stew
or head on over to my FULL RECIPE INDEX with now over 850 delicious Slimming Eats Recipes all fully searchable by meal type, ingredients etc.
How can I add a ⅓ vegetables to this delicious Slow Cooked Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin?
I LOVE to serve this with some stir fried beansprouts, shitake mushrooms and carrots. But really any stir fried veg would pair well with this. You could even go for some Egg Fried Cauliflower Rice, instead of the usual rice.
What Kitchen Items do I need to make this Slow Cooked Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin?
- Mixing Bowl
- Food Container with lid
- Measuring Scales
- Chopping Board
- Santoku Knife
- Wooden Spoon
- Slow Cooker
You can also subscribe to Slimming Eats to keep up to date on all new recipes.
IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE, LET US KNOW! LEAVE A COMMENT, RATE IT AND TAG US IN YOUR PHOTOS @SLIMMINGEATS ON INSTAGRAM
- 950g/33.5oz of pork tenderloin
- 50g of brown sugar
- 2 tbs of dark soy sauce
- 2 tbs of light soy sauce
- 2 tsp of rice vinegar
- 1 tsp of sesame oil
- ½ cup/120ml of water
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed
- 3 tsp of grated fresh ginger root
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- 1 tbs of cornstarch
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- pinch of sesame seeds
- Add the brown sugar, soy sauce, water, rice vinegar, sesame oil, garlic, ginger and onion powder to a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add the pork tenderloin to a container and pour in the sauce, add lid and shake to coat, marinate overnight or for a few hours at least.
- Add to a slow cooker and cook on low for 4 hours
- After 3 hours, carefully remove the tenderloin.
- Whisk the cornstarch with a little water to make a slurry and add into the slow cooker and whisk to combine.
- Add back in the tenderloin and cook for the remaining hour.
- Slice the tenderloin and drizzle with the sauce
- Serve sprinkled with chopped spring onion and a pinch of sesame seeds.
- optional: If you like a thicker sauce, you can add the sauce to a saucepan after cooking (remove the pork) and reduce down to thicken to desired consistency.
Please see below for full nutritional info and additional details about recipe:
- Calories - scroll down to nutritional info box
- WW Points and other Slimming or Weight Loss programs - due to plans regularly changing and updating, we recommend calculating with the official tools you get as a member to those plans to ensure accuracy of values.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided at top of this post.
DO NOT COPY AND/OR PASTE FULL RECIPES OR SCREENSHOTS OF ANY CONTENT FROM SLIMMING EATS TO ANY SOCIAL MEDIA OR WEBSITE, IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
ALL IMAGES AND CONTENT ON SLIMMING EATS ARE COPYRIGHT PROTECTED
Nutritional information etc are an estimate and are to be used for informational purposes only. Ingredients can vary in values from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information. It is always advised that you calculate values yourself by the ingredients you use and the tools provided to you as a member of the programme you are following.
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free, soy-free and/or dairy-free, for example). Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutrition InformationYield 5 Serving Size 1 serving
Amount Per Serving Calories 269Total Fat 5.2gSaturated Fat 1.8gCholesterol 76mgSodium 893mgCarbohydrates 18.6gFiber 0.5gSugar 10.1gProtein 41.9g