Delicious Low Syn Ginger Beef and Broccoli, just like from the Chinese and ready in minutes quicker than you could call a take out.
Tender pieces of beef with fresh broccoli florets in a yummy soy ginger infused sauce that is just perfect.
Serve this Ginger Beef and Broccoli with some of your other favourite fakeaway recipes to complete an amazing Chinese Food night in your own home.
Choose from some of these amazing recipes:
- Beef Chow Mein
- Salt and Pepper Chicken
- Chinese Pork
- Chicken Chop Suey
- sweet and sour shrimp
- Spring Rolls
You can also check out my FULL RECIPE INDEX with over 700+ amazing Slimming World Recipes.
I serve this with some healthy steamed brown rice, I just love the nutty flavour and it goes really well with this Ginger Beef and Broccoli, but of course, regular rice is fine too or my authentic Egg Fried Rice.
What Kitchen Items Do I need to make this Low Syn Ginger Beef and Broccoli?
- Frying Pan
- Kitchen Scales
- Measuring Spoons
- Wooden Spoon
- Santoku Knife (perfect knife for chopping veg)
- Chopping Board
You can also subscribe to Slimming Eats to keep up to date on all new recipes.
IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE, LET US KNOW! LEAVE A COMMENT, RATE IT AND TAG US IN YOUR PHOTOS @SLIMMINGEATS ON INSTAGRAM
- 300g (10.5) of thin strip steak, sliced
- approx 2 teaspoons of freshly grated ginger
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons of dark soy sauce (or tamari or coconut aminos)
- 180ml (¾ cup) of water
- 1 tbs of sukrin gold or another sweetener of choice
- 300g (10.5oz) of fresh broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon of arrowroot powder, tapioca or cornstarch (1.5 syns)
- black pepper to season
- Cooking oil spray
- Spray a wok or frying pan over a medium high heat with cooking oil spray add the ginger and garlic and cook for 1-2 mins to bring out the flavour.
- Add the beef and fry until lightly golden, Remove and set aside.
- Add the broccoli and fry for a couple of mins and then return the beef to the pan, add the soy sauce, sukrin:gold, water, and a little black pepper.
- Mix the starch into a paste with a little cold water and add this to the pan, bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer until sauce thickens.
- Serve with your choice of sides.
This recipe is gluten free, dairy free, Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly
- Extra Easy - 1 syn per serving
- Original/SP - 1 syn per serving (serve with Cauliflower Rice)
- WW Smart Points (Flex/Freestyle) - 2 per serving
- Gluten Free - use gluten free soy sauce/starch
SUITABLE FOR FREEZING
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full.
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only. Ingredients can vary greatly from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information.
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1 serving
Amount Per Serving Calories 243Total Fat 5.1gSaturated Fat 1.6gCholesterol 82mgSodium 993mgCarbohydrates 13.2gFiber 4.6gSugar 5.6gProtein 40.2g