Tender Juicy Rosemary Garlic Steak with a delicious Roasted Butternut Squash Feta Cheese Salad
I love a steak night. Grilled steak with simple seasoning over a delicious healthy salad.
Roasted butternut squash is one of my favourite vegetables to add to a salad. Add some paprika and sea salt for seasoning and it's delicious.
Take that to a whole other level with some crumbled feta. Yum!!
More Steak Recipes?
- MARINATED MOUTH-WATERING STEAK
- GINGER AND GARLIC MARINATED STEAK
- STEAK WITH CREAMY MUSHROOM PEPPERCORN SAUCE
- FILLET STEAK WITH CREAMY GARLIC MUSHROOMS AND COURGETTE WILD RICE PILAF
or head on over to my Full Recipe Index with over 900 delicious Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly recipes all fully searchable by meal type, ingredients, syn value and smart points etc
- Fresh Rosemary, finely chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 x 300g Sirloin Steaks (or steak cut of your choice, with any fat removed)
- 300g of Butternut Squash, cubed
- 3-4 cups of Mixed Baby Romaine Leaves
- cooking oil spray
- Salt and Pepper
- 90g of feta, crumbled (2 HEa’s)
- Using a pestle and mortar, grind the garlic cloves together with the fresh rosemary. Rub the mixture into both sides of the steak, and refrigerate for approx 2 hours
- Preheat oven to 200c or 400f
- Add cubed butternut squash to an oven proof dish, spray with cooking oil spray and a sprinkle of paprika.
- Place in the oven and roast under caramelised and tender (approx 40 minutes)
- When butternut squash is almost done. Preheat a grill or frying pan. Add the flavoured steaks and grill to your liking. Season with Salt and Pepper.
- Divide the Mixed Baby Romaine Leaves between 2 plates, add the crumbled feta and roasted butternut squash. Top with the cooked steaks and ENJOY!!
This recipe is gluten free, Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly
- Slimming World - 1 HEa per serving
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided.
Do not screenshot content or post recipe or content in full. All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
Nutritional information, syn values, points etc are an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only. Ingredients can vary greatly from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information. It is always advised that you calculate by the ingredients you use.
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free, soy free and/or dairy-free, for example). Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Andrew James Griddle Pan for All Hobs Including Induction | Oven-Proof Non-Stick Aluminium Pan with Removable Handle | Delicious Chargrilled Meat Chicken Fish & Veg
ZeZaZu Parchment Paper Sheets for Baking (100 Sheets), Precut 12 x 16 inches - Exact Fit for Half-Sheet Baking Pans, Unbleached, Dual-Sided Coating, Siliconized, Non-Stick, RECLOSABLE Pack
Baking Tray Set of 4, HaWare Stainless Steel Baking Sheet –Rimmed Pan Baking Sets -Healthy & Non Toxic, Easy Clean & Dishwasher Safe (Large Size)