How do you eat yours? I eat mine in this heavenly Creme Egg Yoghurt Parfait - layers of absolute deliciousness.
Is it just me or have creme eggs become smaller? They never used to be that small. I presume it is to make them slightly fewer calories or some other bizarre reason. Years back I wasn't one to ever pay attention to the calories in something and probably would have easily devoured one or two creme eggs without a second thought.
Now, however, I try to be more sensible with the foods I eat. We all have indulgences and days off occasionally, but it's about making it more of a healthy balance.
So when the creme eggs started appearing everywhere I just knew I had to make something a little more enjoyable to make that measly little creme egg last a little bit longer.
and so here we have this amazing Creme Egg Yoghurt Parfait - yum!!
I love yoghurt parfait's, they make a great healthy dessert and can really feel like a treat. Best of all, yoghurt on Slimming World is syn free, so by adding some indulgent layers, you can really make it feel like something special.
Just check out some of these amazing Parfait Recipes:
- Banana Granola Yoghurt Parfait
- Pear Crumble Yoghurt Parfait
- Pumpkin Granola Parfait
- Mint Chocolate Yoghurt Parfait
- Bailey's Cookies and Cream Yoghurt Parfait
or you can also head on over to my FULL RECIPE INDEX with over 700+ delicious healthy Slimming World Recipes.
To make this Creme Egg Yoghurt Parfait, I used these cute little clear glasses from Ikea. They are just the perfect size for making yoghurt parfaits and are great for serving dessert in at a dinner party.
The next main ingredient is those delicious Creme Eggs, but at 9 syns for a whole one that can be a whole load of your syns gone in seconds. So instead I use just half a creme egg, per Creme Egg Yoghurt Parfait. You still get to indulge and enjoy a creme egg but in a much more decadent dessert that really feels like something naughty.
For the biscuit layer in this Creme Egg Yoghurt Parfait - I use bourbons, but any chocolate biscuit is fine. The lower in syns the better too. Bourbons are around 3.5 syns per biscuit, but can vary, so double check the syns of the one you use.
What Kitchen Items do I need to make this Creme Egg Yoghurt Parfait?
You can also subscribe to Slimming Eats to keep up to date on all new recipes.
IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE, LET US KNOW! LEAVE A COMMENT, RATE IT AND TAG US IN YOUR PHOTOS @SLIMMINGEATS ON INSTAGRAM
Creme Egg Yoghurt Parfait | Slimming World
Yield 2 servings
This recipe is Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly
- Extra Easy - 8 syns per parfait
- WW Smart Points - 8 per parfait (when using plain yoghurt sweetened with a sweetener of choice/add vanilla extract)
- 1 Cadbury creme egg
- 1.5 cups of fat-free Vanilla Yoghurt - can use regular or Greek
- 2 bourbon cream biscuits
- 2 milk chocolate chips - purely for decoration
- 2 tbs of light aerosol cream
- yellow food colouring
- Divide the yoghurt into two, in one half add a couple of drops of yellow food colouring and mix till combine and yoghurt is pale yellow colour.
- Add the bourbon cream biscuits to a sandwich bag and bash with a rolling pin until crumbs.
- Using a sharp knife, slice the creme egg in half.
- Then you can begin layering the two glasses.
- First, add a layer of vanilla yoghurt, then a layer of the yoghurt you added the yellow food colouring to.
- Then the middle layer is a bourbon cream biscuit. Repeat with a layer of vanilla yoghurt and a layer of the yellow yoghurt.
- Grate over the top of each glass with 1 chocolate chip for decoration.
- Add half a creme egg to the top of each glass and finish off with the light aerosol cream.
- Grab a spoon, dig in and enjoy!!
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full.
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only. Ingredients can vary greatly from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information.
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
Serving Size 1 serving
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 6.2 g
Saturated Fat 3.8 g
Cholesterol 2.3 mg
Sodium 92 mg
Total Carbohydrates 31.4 g
Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
Sugars 23.5 g
Protein 7.2 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.