Another installment of these delicious parfait’s in a glass.
I am loving making different versions of these at present, they make a great dessert after dinner and feel decadent.
My kids especially loved these, my eldest has a slight obsession with anything mint chocolate, so I knew a Mint Chocolate Yoghurt Parfait would be a hit with him.
Delicious Greek yogurt, mixed with crumbled up oreos, peppermint extract, and Sweet freedom Choc Shot – all come together to make this yummy treat that is the Mint Chocolate Yoghurt Parfait.
I also added one Cadburys chocolate to each glass just to make a bit more decadent, but you can leave them out if you want to keep the calories down.
I wonder what yummy parfaits I will come up with next?
Don’t forget to check out these other yogurt parfait recipes already on the blog.
- 1.4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 cup (285g) of fat free vanilla yoghurt
- few drops green food colouring
- 2 tablespoons low fat cream cheese
- granulated sweetener (I used erythritol)
- 2 oreo cookies
- 30g light aerosol cream
- 2 Cadbury's Chocolate Fingers
- 4 teaspoons Sweet Freedom Choc Shot or sugar free chocolate syrup
- Add the Greek yogurt, peppermint extract and low fat cream cheese to a bowl and whisk till smooth.
- Gradually add a drop of green food colouring at a time, until you get the desired colour
- Add sweetener to taste to achieve preferred sweetness
- Add the Oreo's to a ziplock bag and crush with a rolling pin
- Add this to the yogurt mixture and stir to combine.
- Divide yogurt mixture among two small glasses
- Top each glass with 2 tsp of Sweet Freedom Choc Shot
- Top each glass with 15g of light aerosol cream
- Add additional Cadbury's Chocolate fingers if using.
Please see below for full nutritional info and additional details about recipe:
- Calories - scroll down to nutritional info box
- WW Points and other Slimming or Weight Loss programs - due to plans regularly changing and updating, we recommend calculating with the official tools you get as a member to those plans to ensure accuracy of values.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided at top of this post.
DO NOT COPY AND/OR PASTE FULL RECIPES OR SCREENSHOTS OF ANY CONTENT FROM SLIMMING EATS TO ANY SOCIAL MEDIA OR WEBSITE, IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
ALL IMAGES AND CONTENT ON SLIMMING EATS ARE COPYRIGHT PROTECTED
Nutritional information etc are an estimate and are to be used for informational purposes only. Ingredients can vary in values from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information. It is always advised that you calculate values yourself by the ingredients you use and the tools provided to you as a member of the programme you are following.
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free, soy-free and/or dairy-free, for example). Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1 SERVING
Amount Per Serving Calories 208Total Fat 6.2gSaturated Fat 3.3gCholesterol 11.3mgSodium 237.8mgCarbohydrates 28.5gFiber 4.3gSugar 17.9gProtein 8.3g