This recipe is Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly
Slimming Eats Recipe
Extra Easy – 0.5 syns per serving
- 4 chicken thighs, sliced into strips
- 200g of dried noodles
- 2 teaspoons of Malaysian Curry Powder (or just use a regular curry powder if you can’t get this)
- 2 teaspoons of Sambal Oelek (chilli paste)
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed
- 1 teaspoon of grated ginger
- 1 small onion, halved and sliced
- 100g of mushrooms, sliced
- 100g of broccoli slaw (or you can use grated cabbage or bean sprouts)
- 1 green pepper, sliced into strip
- 1 red pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 small carrot, grated into long strips
- 3 tablespoons of light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of mirin (you can use sherry instead of this) (1.5 syns)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- Spray oil
Spray a wok over a medium high heat with some spray oil.
Add the chicken, curry powder, turmeric, garlic, ginger and sambal oelek and fry until lightly browned. Add a couple of tablespoons of water, to make a little sauce around the chicken.
Remove and set aside.
Wipe the wok clean, then spray with some more spray oil and add all the vegetables and stir fry for approx 4 mins. Add the soy sauce, rice vinegar and mirin.
Place the noodles in a bowl of boiling hot water and along to soak until softened for about 5 mins.
Return the chicken with sauce back to the pan and mix to combine all ingredients.
Spray a small wok or frying pan over a medium high heat with some spray oil and add the beaten eggs.
Cook until it starts to set and then break up with a wooden spoon.
Add this into the chicken and vegetables along with the noodles and toss to combine.
Serve in bowls topped with spring onion.
The recipe above has been calculated for Slimming World, however for those of you following the Weight Watchers plan or another calorie controlled type diet. Below is the approx nutritional information:
Approx NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) or Vegetarian friendly. Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only
Click here to come and join the - Slimming Eats Facebook group
where you can ask any questions on recipes, get the links to new recipes as they get posted to the blog, daily meal ideas, support and advice.
Looking for some other recipes? Head on over to my RECIPE INDEX for 500+ more recipes for you to browse through.
DID YOU ? I'D TO SEE IT!THIS
Snap a photo and hashtag #slimmingeats or tag me @slimmingeats on INSTAGRAM
Are you on facebook? Then be sure to come and like me on FACEBOOK
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.