Start the day with these delicious Fluffy Pumpkin Oatmeal Pancakes - perfect served with some fruit a drizzle of maple syrup.
Have you tried my American Style Pancakes? (which have been around long before Magic pancakes started circling). Well if you liked my American pancakes, you will love these, these are everything a pancake should be - light, fluffy and taste amazing.
They are very low synned, literally the only syns is the baking powder (which helps to keep them thick and fluffy) and then the toppings are entirely up to you. You can stick to syn free toppings like fresh fruit, or if you are feeling a bit decadent and have some syns to spare, try my serving suggestion of blueberries, ripe pear, almond slices and a drizzle of maple syrup.
If you enjoyed these Fluffy Pumpkin Oatmeal Pancakes - check out these other recipes:
- Best Ever Low Syn Chocolate Pancakes
- Low Syn Crepe Style Pancakes
- Fluffy Pumpkin Oatmeal Pancakes
- Cottage Cheese Pancakes
- Red Velvet Pancakes
- Low Syn American Style Pancakes
or don’t forget my FULL RECIPE INDEX with over 500+ delicious Slimming World Recipes
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Slimming World, Vegetarian and Weight Watchers friendly
Slimming Eats Recipe
Extra Easy – 1 HEb and 0.5 syns per serving
Green – 1 HEb and 0.5 syns per serving
Original – 1 HEb and 0.5 syns per serving
SP friendly – 1 HEb and 0.5 syns per serving
Gluten Free - use gluten-free oats
Fluffy Pumpkin Oatmeal Pancakes
- 40g (1.5oz) of oats (1 HEb)
- ¼ cup (4 tbs) of 100% pure pumpkin puree
- ¾ tsp of baking powder
- pinch of cinnamon (or more if you like strong cinnamon flavour)
- 2 large eggs
- ½ tsp of vanilla
- ¾ tbs of sukrin gold (or other sweetener of choice)
- Spray oil
- Add the oats to a blender, and pulse a few times, until you have fine grains.
- Add this to a bowl, along with the baking powder, sukrin, cinnamon and mix well.
- Add the pumpkin puree and mix with a wooden spoon, until all ingredients and mix together well.
- Add the eggs, and vanilla and whisk till you have a smooth batter.
- Heat a skillet over a low/medium heat.
- Spray with oil and pour on a little batter at a time, when a spatula can slide under easily, flip and brown the other side. Repeat with remaining batter. (You should get about 5 medium sized pancakes with this mix).
- Serve with your choice of toppings. Fresh fruit of course being free or for a decadent breakfast or dessert. Add a few sliced almonds and a drizzle of maple syrup for a few syns.
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only.
Ingredients can vary greatly from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information. Also, double-check syn values of synned ingredients as different brands can vary.
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full
The recipe above has been calculated for Slimming World, however for those of you following the Weight Watchers plan or another calorie controlled type diet. Below is the approx nutritional information:
Approx NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
Pam Coleman says
Pumpkin pancakes mmmmmmm
Emmeline MacPherson says
Delicious, easy to make & very filling. ✔✔✔
This was soooo tasty!!! I swapped sweet potato for pumpkin , just because that was what I had. I also swapped mixed spice for cinammon because I love a spicy hit of flavour. This was a huge hit and I am looking forward to making them again!!! Loving this website
These pancakes are yummy, and not eggy like some other low syn pancakes I have tried in the past. Thanks
Ellen Jakuta says
One word for these...AMAZING!!!! I topped them with vanilla diet yogurt mixed with some quark, fruit, and a tsp maple syrup drizzled over! Doesn't feel like a diet at all!! I love this site too!!
Debbie S says
Delicious!! Cant wait to make these again.
Love this site so much - the recipes are so tasty and syn free - Fabulous.
Thank you Slimming Eats x