Slimming Eats Recipes
Extra Easy – 4.5 syns per serving
Green – 4.5 syns per serving
Original – 4.5 syns per serving
Paleo Friendly, Gluten Free and Dairy Free
- 500g of pureed pumpkin (I used fresh, as I prefer the taste to canned), you could try using squash if you can't get hold of a pumpkin
- ¼ teaspoon of all spice
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- 400ml of lite coconut milk (12.5 syns)
- ½ cup of Demerara sugar (I don't recommend replacing this with sweetener, as I think this actually completes the taste) (14 syns)
- 3 eggs
- coconut oil spray
- Preheat oven to 200c of 400f (gas mark 6)
- Place the pumpkin, all spice, cinnamon, sugar and coconut milk in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the mixture to a large bowl, and whisk the eggs in one by one.
- Once eggs are all added into the mixture.
- Grease a pie dish with some coconut oil spray.
- Pour in your mixture.
- And bake for 45 mins. Edges will be slightly caramelised.
- Slice and serve with some quark mixed with orange/lemon zest and a little maple syrup (this will add some additional syns) or omit to keep dairy free.
The recipe above has been calculated for Slimming World, however for those of you following the Weight Watchers plan or another calorie controlled type diet. Below is the approx. nutritional information (using calorie count recipe analysis)
Approx. NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) or Vegetarian friendly. Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only
Click here to come and join the - Slimming Eats Facebook group
where you can ask any questions on recipes, get the links to new recipes as they get posted to the blog, daily meal ideas, support and advice.
Looking for some other recipes? Head on over to my RECIPE INDEX for 500+ more recipes for you to browse through.
DID YOU ? I'D TO SEE IT!THIS
Snap a photo and hashtag #slimmingeats or tag me @slimmingeats on INSTAGRAM
Are you on facebook? Then be sure to come and like me on FACEBOOK
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full.