An easy, delicious One Pot Creamy Zucchini Pasta that the whole family will love.
One thing I have been enjoying lately is one pot pasta dishes. As much as I LOVE to cook, I really dislike washing up, so the less dishes I have at the end of a meal the better.
That's where one pot dishes like this One Pot Creamy Zucchini Pasta come to the rescue. All cooked in one pan, makes it so easy to make and on the table in less than 30 minutes. Who doesn't love quick tasty meals like that?
Cooking this dish all in one pot, does something amazing to the sauce too. The starch that is released from the pasta, helps to thicken the sauce and coat the pasta beautifully for a silky creamy sauce that is so delicious.
If you have fussy kids in your household, you can try grating the zucchini really fine, I just chop it small and even my kids enjoyed this and my youngest is normally an avoider of anything green. So it was great to see them both digging in and clearing their plates.
Its important for me to be able to make meals we can all enjoy. I don't want to be have to make lots of different meals. It's one dish for all.
So good, this One Pot Creamy Zucchini Pasta will now be a regular dish when I need dinner on the table quickly. Which is often with young kids and a sometimes busy schedule.
The zucchini and onion in this One Pot Creamy Zucchini Pasta is a good amount of vegetables, but just to ensure I have a ⅓ vegetables. I also served with some mixed baby greens. Which was perfect.
Looking for some more recipes to try? – Previously on Slimming Eats
- 1 year ago: Creamy Garlic Pasta
- 2 years ago: Marinara Sauce
- 3 years ago: Cauliflower Garlic Flatbread
- 4 years ago: Coconut Chicken Curry Rice
- 5 years ago: Meatballs in Tomato-Maple Sauce
- 6 years ago: Lemon Chilli Chicken
- 7 years ago: Chinese Pork
with many more recipes in my full: Recipe Index
Creamy, velvety and delicious - all thats left to do is dig and enjoy!!
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 400g (14oz) of zucchini (courgette), quartered lengthways and then sliced.
- 300g (10.5oz) of pasta of choice, uncooked
- 3 cups (720ml) of chicken or vegetable stock (broth) - with 1 additional cup (240ml) if needed
- 8 laughing cow light - or 120g of light cream cheese
- 60g (2oz) of parmesan, grated
- Pinch of mixed herbs
- Salt and black pepper to season
- low calorie spray
- Spray a deep frying pan with spray oil over a medium high heat
- Add the onion and garlic and frying for 5 mins to soften.
- Add the zucchini, and mixed herbs and mix to coat.
- Add the pasta, stock and the laughing cow lights to the pan.
- Bring to a boil, stirring until the laughing cow melts into the sauce and pasta is cooked
- Reduce heat and then simmer uncovered until sauce reduces down and thickens and pasta is cooked (approx 10-12 mins) (use more stock if needed to cook pasta)
- Stir in the parmesan until melted and season with salt and black pepper
Please see below for full nutritional info and additional details about recipe:
- Calories - scroll down to nutritional info box
- WW Points and other Slimming or Weight Loss programs - due to plans regularly changing and updating, we recommend calculating with the official tools you get as a member to those plans to ensure accuracy of values.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided at top of this post.
DO NOT COPY AND/OR PASTE FULL RECIPES OR SCREENSHOTS OF ANY CONTENT FROM SLIMMING EATS TO ANY SOCIAL MEDIA OR WEBSITE, IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
ALL IMAGES AND CONTENT ON SLIMMING EATS ARE COPYRIGHT PROTECTED
Nutritional information etc are an estimate and are to be used for informational purposes only. Ingredients can vary in values from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information. It is always advised that you calculate values yourself by the ingredients you use and the tools provided to you as a member of the programme you are following.
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free, soy-free and/or dairy-free, for example). Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1 SERVING
Amount Per Serving Calories 351Total Fat 20gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 92mgSodium 803mgCarbohydrates 20gFiber 2gSugar 5gProtein 24g
Nutritional information and valuesetc are an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only. Ingredients can vary greatly from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information. It is always advised that you calculate by the ingredients you use.