This easy delicious Low Syn Hawaiian Pasta Salad is the perfect dish for barbecues, picnics and lunches.
Love a Hawaiian Style Pizza with chunks of ham and pineapple? Then this Hawaiian Pasta Salad is the perfect dish for you. Served cold it's a perfect summertime dish. But can be enjoyed any time of year. Who's said salads are just for summer anyway?
We recently had friends over for a barbecue and whenever we have a barbecue planned, I always like to make a few salads to accompany it. It's a great way to add some vegetables to your plate, and the kids tend to love them too. Usually I will make a green leaf salad and then a potato, pasta, or rice type salad.
With some ham and fresh pineapple in the fridge, a Hawaiian Style Pasta Salad just seemed like the perfect idea. Delicious chunks of ham with the sweetness of fresh pineapple, in a creamy dressing with cooked pasta and chopped vegetables.
The beauty of this Hawaiian Style Pasta Salad is that it can be made in advance and will keep a few days in the fridge and if you love salads, check out some of these:
- Tuna Avocado Salad
- Greek Pasta Salad
- Slimming World Tuna Pasta Salad
- Low Syn Crab Stick Salad
- Watermelon and Feta Salad
- Edamame Noodle Salad Bowl
- Chicken Caesar Salad
- Syn Free Healthy Potato Salad
- Hawaiian Style Couscous
- Roasted Vegetables and Ham Couscous
or head on over to my FULL RECIPE INDEX with over 800+ delicious Slimming World Recipes all fully searchable by meal type, ingredients, syn value etc
What Kitchen Items do I need to make this Hawaiian Pasta Salad?
- Measuring Scales
- Measuring Spoons
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Santoku Knife
- Wooden Spoon
- Large Mixing Bowl
You can also subscribe to Slimming Eats to keep up to date on all new recipes.
IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE, LET US KNOW! LEAVE A COMMENT, RATE IT AND TAG US IN YOUR PHOTOS @SLIMMINGEATS ON INSTAGRAM
Low Syn Hawaiian Pasta Salad
Yield 6 servings
This easy delicious Low Syn Creamy Hawaiian Pasta Salad is the perfect dish for barbecues, picnics and lunches.
- 200g/70z of uncooked pasta (I used farfalle bows)
- 200g/7oz of ham, diced
- 150g/5.5oz of fresh pinepple, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 2 baby cucumbers, diced
- ½ red pepper, diced
- ½ small red onion diced
- ¾ cup of sweetcorn
for the dressing:
- 4 tbs of light mayonnaise - 8 syns
- 1.5 cups of fat free plain yoghurt
- 1 tbs of white vinegar
- 2 tsp of dijon mustard - 1 syn
- 2 tbs of sweetener (I used sukrin: 1)
- 1.5 tsps of onion powder
- salt and black pepper to season
- Add the pasta to a saucepan of boiling hot water, cook to al dente, then drain and set aside to cool.
- Combine all the ingredients for the dressing and whisk together well.
- Add all the chopped veg and ham to a large bowl with the pasta.
- Pour in the dressing and toss to coat.
- Season well with salt and black pepper
This recipe is Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly
- Extra Easy - 1.5 syns per serving
- WW Smart Points -5 per serving
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only. Ingredients can vary greatly from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information.
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
Serving Size 1 serving
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 4.6 g
Saturated Fat 0.8 g
Cholesterol 18.9 mg
Sodium 646 mg
Total Carbohydrates 40.8 g
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
Sugars 8.5 g
Protein 14.5 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.