I have been coming up with quite a few quick and easy dishes recently. Having a little one to look after means I don’t have as much time as I would like to stand and cook in the kitchen. That said, it is surprisingly how easily you can put a dish together quickly, which is still yummy and healthy and full of speed veg. Frozen veg packs are a great to have in the freezer as it means no chopping. I also like to buy these little bags of fresh stir fry vegetables or shredded veg/broccoli slaw as those really come in handy for throwing into a stir fry. It is all great speed foods that count.
This recipe is dairy free, Slimming World (SP) and Weight Watchers friendly
Slimming Eats Recipe
Extra Easy – 1.5 syns per serving
- 2 tablespoons of sweet chilli sauce (3 syns)
- 4 tablespoons of light soy sauce
- 200g (7oz) of large frozen raw prawns/shrimp (defrosted)
- 120g of egg noodles
- 1 bag (340g/12oz) of shredded veg or use a few cups of frozen stir fry vegetables
- 2 spring onion, finely sliced
- black pepper
- spray oil
- Add the noodles to a large saucepan of boiling hot water, simmer for 2 mins to soften and then drain, rinse with cold water and set aside.
- Spray a Wok with some spray oil
- Add the vegetables and stir fry for approx 5 mins
- Add the prawns and the sweet chilli sauce and soy sauce and continue to stir fry until shrimp is cooked through..
- Add the noodles and mix thoroughly to evenly coat, serve between two bowls, season with black pepper and top with sliced spring onion
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) or Vegetarian friendly. Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only
Looking for some additional support on your weight loss journey? Did you know Slimming Eats has a friendly Slimming World Facebook Support Group where you can get daily meal ideas and recipe ideas? Come and check us out, we’d love to have you join.
Looking for some other recipes? Head on over to my RECIPE INDEX for over 900 Slimming World & Weight Watchers recipes for you to browse through, all fully searchable by meal type, Ingredients, syn value and WW Smart Points etc
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full.