This recipe is Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly
Slimming Eats Recipe
Extra Easy – 1 HEb and 2.5 syns per serving
Original/SP – 1 HEb and 2.5 syns per serving (without potatoes)
NOTE: syns in cream cheese can vary, so be sure to check the value of the one you use.
- 2 pork loin chops , fat removed
- 120g (4oz) of whole wheat bread (2xHEb’s), blitzed into breadcrumbs
- salt and black pepper
- 2 teaspoons of mixed herbs
- 60g (2oz) of 95% fat free cream cheese (4 syns)
- 1 teaspoon of dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon of cornstarch (1 syn)
- 300ml (2.25 cups) of chicken stock
- couple of tablespoons of fresh chopped parsley
- 2 eggs, beaten
- spray oil
- Place pork loins onto a chopping board and using a meat tenderising, bash the pork loins until you have thin pork escalopes.
- Mix the breadcrumbs with the salt, black pepper, and mixed herbs.
- With one hand dip the pork loins into the beaten egg and then coat with the breadcrumbs, repeating with other pork loin and set aside.
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat and spray with some spray oil.
- Add the pork loins and cook until the underneath is golden, then spray over the top of the loins with more spray oil and flip and repeat on the other side until the pork is cooked through.
- While pork is cooking you can make your sauce.
- In a jug, whisk together the chicken stock, cream cheese, mustard and parsley
- Add this to a saucepan.
- Whisk the cornstarch with a little cold water to make a paste and add this into the sauce, then gently bring sauce to a boil whisking as you do, until sauce thickens.
- Serve the pork schnitzels drizzled with the sauce and your choice of sides.
- I served mine with crushed roast potatoes and green beans for an extra easy day.
The recipe above has been calculated for Slimming World, however for those of you following the Weight Watchers plan or another calorie controlled type diet. Below is the approx. nutritional information:
Approx. NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
1 serving of Pork Schnitzel and Sauce
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) or Vegetarian friendly. Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only
Looking for some additional support on your weight loss journey? Did you know Slimming Eats has a friendly Slimming World Facebook Support Group where you can get daily meal ideas and recipe ideas? Come and check us out, we’d love to have you join.
Looking for some other recipes? Head on over to my RECIPE INDEX for over 850 Slimming World & Weight Watchers recipes for you to browse through, all fully searchable by meal type, Ingredients, syn value and WW Smart Points etc
DID YOU ? I'D TO SEE IT!THIS
Snap a photo and hashtag #slimmingeats or tag me @slimmingeats on INSTAGRAM
Are you on facebook? Then be sure to come and like me on FACEBOOK
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full.