Watermelon and Feta Salad
Yield: SERVES 2
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 100g (3.5oz) of Feta Cheese
- 3 cups of watermelon, cubed
- 4 cups of arugula or baby greens (approx 4 handfuls)
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly slice
- salt and black pepper
- juice of 1 lemon
- few fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- Divide the arugula among two plates.
- Add the feta, watermelon and slices of red onion.
- To a bowl add the juice of 1 lemon, and fresh chopped mint, season with salt and black pepper
- Whisk together and drizzle over the salad.
- For a variation - instead of the lemon/mint, drizzle with balsamic vinegar
- For extra protein - add some grilled chicken
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1 SERVING
Amount Per Serving Calories 172Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 13mgSodium 451mgCarbohydrates 31gFiber 7gSugar 18gProtein 8g
Nutritional information and valuesetc are an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only. Ingredients can vary greatly from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information. It is always advised that you calculate by the ingredients you use.
Leave a Reply