Delicious and Filling Ham and Hashbrown Frittata - perfect for breakfast, lunch or even dinner.
Easy Ham Hashbrown Frittata
Gotta love frittata right? They are a great food for any time of the day.
I'd rather have that which is much more satisfying to start my day than a bowl of cereal or similar. Great source of protein and nice and fillng.
Making Ham Hashbrown Frittata
You can make the hash brown part to this frittata the night before if you prefer, it will save some time and mean this omelette is then super quick to make in the morning.
I add some speed veg to this Ham and Hashbrown Frittata. Vegetables like spinach, red pepper and onion, but you could vary it up with things like tomatoes or mushrooms if you prefer. They are just my preferred choice for this as they all go together really well.
Once the Ham and Hashbrown Frittata is almost set underneath, I place it in the oven under the grill (broil) just till the top is lightly golden and then serve - delicious!!
Looking for more frittata recipes? Check out these:
- Speedy Breakfast Frittata
- Baked Carbonara Frittata
- Spinach and Feta Frittata
- Sweet Potato and Spinach Frittata
- Bacon, Kale and Sweet Potato Frittata
- Roasted Vegetable Frittata
or if you would like more Slimming Friendly recipe ideas - head on over to the FULL RECIPE INDEX where you will find over 900 delicious recipes all with estimated calories and you can search by ingredients, course, diet and more.
Come and follow me on:
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
TWITTER, TIK TOK and YOUTUBE
You can also subscribe to Slimming Eats
so that you never miss any new updates.
Need some extra Support? Come and check out my Facebook Group
If you try this recipe, let us know!
Leave a Comment, Rate It and Tag us in your
Photos @SLIMMINGEATS on INSTAGRAM
Ham and Hash Brown Frittata
A simple ham and potato hash brown frittata with peppers and spinach which is perfect for breakfast or lunch
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 100g (3.5oz) of ham, roughly chopped
- 300g (10.5oz) of white potato, peeled and grated
- 1 small onion, halved and sliced
- ½ red pepper , sliced into thin strips
- two handfuls of spinach
- spray oil
- salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 220c/200c fan/425f or gas mark 7
- Squeeze excess moisture from grated potatoes.
- Add to a baking tray lined with parchment, spread out in a thin layer.
- Season well with salt and black pepper
- Spray over the top with spray oil
- Bake for 20 mins until lightly golden.
- Spray a medium sized frying pan over a medium high heat with spray oil.
- Add the onion and red pepper and fry till softened.
- Then add the ham and spinach and fry till the spinach is lightly wilted.
- Mix in the hash brown potatoes
- Whisk the eggs and pour over the top, tilted the frying pan slightly from side to side to spread the eggs evenly.
- Cook until lightly set on the bottom (couple of mins) and then place under the grill until the top is lightly golden.
- Slice, serve and enjoy!!
- Optional: if you have a Healthy Extra spare, you can add a bit of grated cheese to the whisked eggs
Please see below for recipe values:
- Slimming World: - syn free per serving
- WW Personal Points - 5+ per serving (add ingredients to your WW diary for points value - as this may vary depending on your personal points zero foods)
Additions: add some cheese as part of your healthy extra serving
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided at top of this post.
DO NOT COPY AND/OR PASTE FULL RECIPES OR SCREENSHOTS OF ANY CONTENT FROM SLIMMING EATS TO ANY SOCIAL MEDIA OR WEBSITE, IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
ALL IMAGES AND CONTENT ON SLIMMING EATS ARE COPYRIGHT PROTECTED
Nutritional information, Slimming World syn values and WW points etc are an estimate and are to be used for informational purposes only. Ingredients can vary in values from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information. It is always advised that you calculate values yourself by the ingredients you use and the tools provided to you as a member of the programme you are following.
Slimming Eats is in no way connected, affiliated or endorsed by Slimming World or Weight Watchers. We recommend that you consult with a Slimming World or WW Consultant to verify accuracy of values at a group meeting or through an online subscription to those plans.
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free, soy-free and/or dairy-free, for example). Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1 SERVING
Amount Per Serving Calories 385Total Fat 16gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gCholesterol 590mgSodium 850mgCarbohydrates 24gFiber 5gSugar 3gProtein 32g
Nutritional information, syn values, points etc are an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only. Ingredients can vary greatly from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information. It is always advised that you calculate by the ingredients you use.
Louise ROBERTS says
Made this today and it was delicious really filling and tasty
Shevy (Slimming Eats) says
I love this too for breakfasts, always leaves me filling well satiated. Glad you enjoyed it 🙂
This is so yummy! Just made it for dinner. Really easy as we. Thank you!