Slimming Eats Recipe
Extra Easy – 2 syns per serving
Original – 2 syns per serving
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo and SP friendly
- 2 pork shoulder chops (or 4 bone in regular pork chops), visible fat removed
- ¼ cup of coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 2 tsp of paprika
- 1 tsp of smoked paprika
- ½ tsp of chilli powder
- ½ tsp of cumin
- ½ tsp of oregano
- ¼ tsp of garlic powder
- ¼ tsp of onion powder
- salt and black pepper
- 2 tsp of avocado oil (or similar oil) - 4 syns
- 1 tbs of maple syrup (3 syns)
- spray oil
- Add pork to a deep dish
- Mix all other ingredients in a bowl, whisk together and then pour over the pork chop. Marinade the chops or a few hours in the fridge.
- Heat a grill pan over a medium heat, once heated spray with oil and place on the marinated pork chops, grill until browned and flip over and repeated, cooking till chops are cooked through.
- Serve with your choice of sides.
The recipe above has been calculated for Slimming World, however for those of you following the Weight Watchers plan or another calorie controlled type diet. Below is the approx. nutritional information (using calorie count recipe analysis)
Approx. NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) or Vegetarian friendly. Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only
Looking for some additional support on your weight loss journey? Did you know Slimming Eats has a friendly Slimming World Facebook Support Group where you can get daily meal ideas and recipe ideas? Come and check us out, we’d love to have you join.
Looking for some other recipes? Head on over to my RECIPE INDEX for over 850 Slimming World & Weight Watchers recipes for you to browse through, all fully searchable by meal type, Ingredients, syn value and WW Smart Points etc
DID YOU ? I'D TO SEE IT!THIS
Snap a photo and hashtag #slimmingeats or tag me @slimmingeats on INSTAGRAM
Are you on facebook? Then be sure to come and like me on FACEBOOK
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full.