These Breakfast Towers are a delicious and filling way to start your day. Make up my Sausage Patties advance and these can be ready quickly in the morning. Plus it free’s up your healthy extra’s for later in the day too.
This recipe is gluten free, dairy free, Whole30, paleo, Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly
Slimming Eats Recipe
Extra Easy – 2.5 syns per serving
Original – 2.5 syns per serving
NOTE: If you can find extra lean ground pork these will be syn free
- 4 [url href="https://www.slimmingeats.com/blog/paleo-pork-breakfast-patties" target="_blank"]breakfast patties[/url]
- 4 eggs
- mixed baby greens
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- black pepper and salt
- Cook breakfast patties as per recipe in link above.
- Bring a deep large saucepan of water to the boil.
- Add a splash of white vinegar.
- Crack one egg into a small bowl and slowly lower the bowl into the saucepan, gently dropping the egg into he water. Repeat with he remaining eggs.
- You can remove the eggs with a slotted spoon and gently touch to check they are done to your likeness.
- Once eggs are cooked, place two small piles of mixed greens on a small plate, top with each pile with a breakfast pattie, then tomato slices and lastly the poached egg on top.
- Season with salt and black pepper.