Delicious little Coronation Chicken Bites
Got a taster coming up or invited to party and looking for something Slimming friendly to take along? then these are perfect.
Just make up a batch of my Coronation Chicken and then all you have to do is make the potato slices, top with the Coronation Chicken and viola you are done.
Don't keep these just for parties etc though, these are great just for you for lunch with a nice mixed salad. I like using the potato slices as it means you don't use a Healthy choice on crackers.
These little bites are also gluten free, so perfect if you have a gluten intolerance.
Coronation Chicken Bites
This recipe is gluten free and Weight Watchers friendly
- 1 batch of Coronation Chicken
- 1kg of potatoes, sliced into 32 rounds (use smallish potatoes)
- sea salt
- spray oil
- Preheat oven to 200c/400f (gas mark 6)
- Add the potato slices to a bowl
- Season with salt and spray with some spray oil
- Mix to coat
- Place on a tray lined with parchment paper
- Bake in the oven for approx 40 mins (until golden - turning over half way through)
- Top each potato slice with a tablespoon of coronation chicken
Please see below for full nutritional info and additional details about recipe:
- Calories - scroll down to nutritional info box
- WW Points and other Slimming or Weight Loss programs - due to plans regularly changing and updating, we recommend calculating with the official tools you get as a member to those plans to ensure accuracy of values.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided at top of this post.
DO NOT COPY AND/OR PASTE FULL RECIPES OR SCREENSHOTS OF ANY CONTENT FROM SLIMMING EATS TO ANY SOCIAL MEDIA OR WEBSITE, IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
ALL IMAGES AND CONTENT ON SLIMMING EATS ARE COPYRIGHT PROTECTED
Nutritional information etc are an estimate and are to be used for informational purposes only. Ingredients can vary in values from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information. It is always advised that you calculate values yourself by the ingredients you use and the tools provided to you as a member of the programme you are following.
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free, soy-free and/or dairy-free, for example). Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutrition InformationYield 9 Serving Size 4 bites
Amount Per Serving Calories 131.8Total Fat 1.5gSaturated Fat 0.2gCholesterol 16.4mgSodium 77mgCarbohydrates 21.4gFiber 2.8gSugar 4.3gProtein 8.3g
Tracey Julia Alcock says
Thought maybe I’d use slices of butternut squash for the vase as it’s a speed for and potatoes aren’t
Shevy (Slimming Eats) says
great idea - I am sure that will be yummy.