This recipe is vegetarian, Slimming World (SP) and Weight Watchers friendly
Slimming Eats Recipe
Green – 1 HEa and 1 syn per serving
Extra Easy – 1 HEa and 1 syn per serving
Original /SP– 1 HEa and 1 syn per serving (omit peas)
- 1 red pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 green pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 red onion, roughly chopped
- 8 mushrooms, chopped
- ½ cup (120ml) of peas
- 1.5 teaspoons of olive oil (3 syns)
- 90g(3oz) of cheddar (3 HEa’s)
- 8 eggs
- salt and black pepper to season
- Preheat oven to 200c or 400f (gas mark 6)
- Add the peppers and onions to an oven proof dish, add the olive oil and mix to evenly coat, place in the oven and roast until softened. (I roasted these the night before.
- Reduce heat down to 180c or 350f (gas mark 4)
- Add the roasted veg to a greased round dish. Add the mushrooms and peas.
- Mix the cheddar with the eggs and beat well, season with some salt and black pepper.
- Pour the mixture over the veg and gently tilt the dish in a round movement to spread the eggs out evenly.
- Place in the oven and bake until lightly golden on top, Approx 30-40mins.
The recipe above has been calculated for Slimming World, however for those of you following the Weight Watchers plan or another calorie controlled type diet. Below is the approx nutritional information:
Approx NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) or Vegetarian friendly. Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only
Looking for some additional support on your weight loss journey? Did you know Slimming Eats has a friendly Slimming World Facebook Support Group where you can get daily meal ideas and recipe ideas? Come and check us out, we’d love to have you join.
Looking for some other recipes? Head on over to my RECIPE INDEX for over 850 Slimming World & Weight Watchers recipes for you to browse through, all fully searchable by meal type, Ingredients, syn value and WW Smart Points etc
DID YOU ? I'D TO SEE IT!THIS
Snap a photo and hashtag #slimmingeats or tag me @slimmingeats on INSTAGRAM
Are you on facebook? Then be sure to come and like me on FACEBOOK
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full.