This recipe is gluten free, dairy free, paleo, Whole30, vegetarian, Slimming World (SP) and Weight Watchers friendly
Slimming Eats Recipe
Extra Easy – syn free
Original – syn free
Green – syn free
- 1 medium head of cauliflower
- half a medium sized butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and cubed
- 1 tsp of paprika
- salt and black pepper
- spray oil
- fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 200c, 400f or gas mark 6
- Add butternut squash to an oven proof dish, toss with paprika and season with salt, spray over the top with spray oil and bake in oven till golden. (approx 30 mins)
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place it next to your food processor (will help to prevent making a mess, as that cauliflower rice can go everywhere)
- Start breaking the cauliflower up into florets and in batches add it to the food processor, pulsing just a couple of times until it is chopped like grains of rice. Dump on the tray and do the next lot, until the entire cauliflower is done.
- Spread it all out over the parchment lined tray, season with salt and black pepper and bake in the oven until it starts to go brown on the edges (this helps give it a lovely roasted cauliflower flavour)
- When both the cauliflower and squash are cooked, carefully mix all together with some fresh parsley added in.
- Serve with your choice of main dish
The recipe above has been calculated for Slimming World, however for those of you following the Weight Watchers plan or another calorie controlled type diet. Below is the approx. nutritional information (using calorie count recipe analysis)
Approx. NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) or Vegetarian friendly. Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only
Looking for some additional support on your weight loss journey? Did you know Slimming Eats has a friendly Slimming World Facebook Support Group where you can get daily meal ideas and recipe ideas? Come and check us out, we’d love to have you join.
Looking for some other recipes? Head on over to my RECIPE INDEX for over 850 Slimming World & Weight Watchers recipes for you to browse through, all fully searchable by meal type, Ingredients, syn value and WW Smart Points etc
DID YOU ? I'D TO SEE IT!THIS
Snap a photo and hashtag #slimmingeats or tag me @slimmingeats on INSTAGRAM
Are you on facebook? Then be sure to come and like me on FACEBOOK
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full.