These Breakfast Towers are a delicious and filling way to start your day. Make up my Sausage Patties advance and these can be ready quickly in the morning. Plus it free’s up your healthy extra’s for later in the day too.
This recipe is gluten free, dairy free, Whole30, paleo, Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly
Slimming Eats Recipe
Extra Easy – 2.5 syns per serving
Original – 2.5 syns per serving
NOTE: If you can find extra lean ground pork these will be syn free
- 4 breakfast patties
- 4 eggs
- mixed baby greens
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- black pepper and salt
- Cook breakfast patties as per recipe in link above.
- Bring a deep large saucepan of water to the boil.
- Add a splash of white vinegar.
- Crack one egg into a small bowl and slowly lower the bowl into the saucepan, gently dropping the egg into he water. Repeat with he remaining eggs.
- You can remove the eggs with a slotted spoon and gently touch to check they are done to your likeness.
- Once eggs are cooked, place two small piles of mixed greens on a small plate, top with each pile with a breakfast pattie, then tomato slices and lastly the poached egg on top.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) or Vegetarian friendly. Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only
Looking for some additional support on your weight loss journey? Did you know Slimming Eats has a friendly Slimming World Facebook Support Group where you can get daily meal ideas and recipe ideas? Come and check us out, we’d love to have you join.
Looking for some other recipes? Head on over to my RECIPE INDEX for over 850 Slimming World & Weight Watchers recipes for you to browse through, all fully searchable by meal type, Ingredients, syn value and WW Smart Points etc
DID YOU ? I'D TO SEE IT!THIS
Snap a photo and hashtag #slimmingeats or tag me @slimmingeats on INSTAGRAM
Are you on facebook? Then be sure to come and like me on FACEBOOK
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full.