These yummy little bites are made with clean natural ingredients and no added sugar. You can make them in advance and store in a little tub.
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Whole30, vegetarian, Slimming World (SP) and Weight Watchers friendly
Slimming Eats Recipe
Extra Easy – 1 HEb choice and 0.5 syns per serving
Green – 1 HEb choice and 0.5 syns per serving
Original – 1 HEb choice and 0.5 syns per serving
- 12 dates - pits removed (2 x Healthy Extra B choices)
- 32 Almonds (2 x Healthy Extra B choices)
- 1 tsp of orange extract
- 1 level tbs (5g) cocoa powder (use 100% cocoa powder) (1 syn)
- Place nuts in a mini food processor and blitz till small chunks.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and continue to blitz until it all forms together.
- Place on parchment paper and split into 4 equal size portions. How you divide it up is totally up to you, you can roll into balls or roll it out in between two pieces of parchment and cut into 16 equal sized square bites.
You should always double check the syn values of items which are synned, as brands can differ.
The recipe above has been calculated for Slimming World, however for those of you following the Weight Watchers plan or another calorie controlled type diet. Below is the approx. nutritional information (using calorie count recipe analysis)
Approx. NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
per serving (4 mini bites)
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) or Vegetarian friendly. Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only
Looking for some additional support on your weight loss journey? Did you know Slimming Eats has a friendly Slimming World Facebook Support Group where you can get daily meal ideas and recipe ideas? Come and check us out, we’d love to have you join.
Looking for some other recipes? Head on over to my RECIPE INDEX for over 900 Slimming World & Weight Watchers recipes for you to browse through, all fully searchable by meal type, Ingredients, syn value and WW Smart Points etc
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full.