This recipe is gluten free, dairy free, Whole30, paleo, Slimming World (SP) and Weight Watchers friendly
Slimming Eats Recipe
Extra Easy – 1 syn per serving
Original – 1 syns per serving
- 4 chicken thighs, sliced into bite size pieces
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 small head of cauliflower
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- bunch of spring onions, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons of coconut aminos or light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil (2 syns)
- 3 eggs, beaten
- salt and black pepper
- 1 tsp of sesame oil (2 syns)
- Oil spray
- Cut up the cauliflower into smaller pieces and then put into a blender or food processor and chop into grain size pieces
- Melt the coconut oil in a frying pan and fry the shallots until golden, add the cauliflower rice and saute for about 5 mins. remove the cauliflower rice from the pan.
- Fry the chicken thigh until lightly golden and then add the red pepper and carrot and continue to fry for about 5-6 minutes. Add the cauliflower rice back to the pan, along with the coconut aminos and season with salt and pepper.
- Spray an additional frying pan with oil spray over a medium heat and pour in the eggs, cooking like a thin omelete. Once cooked slice up into bite size pieces and stir this into the cauli fried rice.
- Add the spring onion.
- Add the sesame oil and stir to coat.
- Serve and Enjoy!!
The recipe above has been calculated for Slimming World, however for those of you following the Weight Watchers plan or another calorie controlled type diet. Below is the approx. nutritional information (using calorie count recipe analysis)
Approx. NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) or Vegetarian friendly. Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only
Looking for some additional support on your weight loss journey? Did you know Slimming Eats has a friendly Slimming World Facebook Support Group where you can get daily meal ideas and recipe ideas? Come and check us out, we’d love to have you join.
Looking for some other recipes? Head on over to my RECIPE INDEX for over 850 Slimming World & Weight Watchers recipes for you to browse through, all fully searchable by meal type, Ingredients, syn value and WW Smart Points etc
DID YOU ? I'D TO SEE IT!THIS
Snap a photo and hashtag #slimmingeats or tag me @slimmingeats on INSTAGRAM
Are you on facebook? Then be sure to come and like me on FACEBOOK
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full.