Wondering what treat to make for a warm Summer day? This White Chocolate Strawberry Frozen Yoghurt Bark is the perfect idea. Delicious and refreshing.
One of my favourite things is white chocolate, it's not even really chocolate, but it's so darn good. Even better is white chocolate bark with all yummy good things added to it.
But we all know chocolate in any form is pretty high in calories. So this White Chocolate Strawberry Frozen Yoghurt Bark is my compromise. I still get the white chocolate, but cleverly reduce the calories by combining it with yoghurt for a frozen bark goodness.
It would be great for Valentines day. Make a delicious cooked meal for you and your loved one from one of this amazing Main Dish recipes, and then you can both snuggle on the sofa to watch a movie and share some of this White Chocolate Strawberry Frozen Yoghurt Bark.
It's super easy to make. I just mix some fat free vanilla yoghurt with white chocolate options just to up the flavour, but you can omit if you can't get any.There is also a delicious homemade strawberry sauce sweetened with some Sukrin Gold (a natural brown sugar sweetener with no aftertaste). Per the new rules regarding sweetener.
Spread it out on a tray, swirl with a skewer and drizzle with a little white chocolate. Place in the freezer and once frozen, you can break up into White Chocolate Strawberry Frozen Yoghurt Bark and place in a ziplock bag for when you want it.
It is perfect, and is it is frozen, it takes longer to eat, so a perfect substitute for a bowl of ice-cream or slab of chocolate bark.
Come and follow me on:
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
TWITTER and YOUTUBE
You can also subscribe to Slimming Eats
so that you never miss any new updates.
Need some extra Support? Come and check out my Facebook Group
If you try this recipe, let us know!
Leave a Comment, Rate It and Tag us in your
Photos @SLIMMINGEATS on INSTAGRAM
- 640g (22.5oz) of Fat Free Vanilla Yoghurt
- 21g of White Chocolate options powdEr
- 300g (10.5oz) of strawberries
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sweetener (I use Erythritol)
- 28g (1oz) of white chocolate chips
- Add the yoghurt to a bowl and whisk in the white chocolate options
- Line a 12x9 inch baking tray with parchment paper
- Pour in the yogurt and gently tap tray on a flat counter to evenly distribute. Place in the fridge while you make the strawberry sauce.
- Add the strawberries to a saucepan with the sweetener and gently heat, stirring regularly, to it breaks down into a sauce (keep breaking up any big lumps as it starts to reduce down) - approx 15 mins
- Allow to cool, then take the tray of yoghurt out of the fridge, randomly add spoonfuls of the sauce all over the yoghurt in the tray. Then using a skewer, draw lines up and down the length of the tray to create a swirling effect.
- Add the white chocolate to a bowl over a saucepan over water and heat gently until melted.
- Drizzle over the yoghurt and swirl in the opposite direction.
- Place the tray in the freezer until frozen, and then you can remove from the tray and randomly break into pieces, place in a ziplock bag and take out as you want it.
Please see below for full nutritional info and additional details about recipe:
- Calories - scroll down to nutritional info box
- WW Points and other Slimming or Weight Loss programs - due to plans regularly changing and updating, we recommend calculating with the official tools you get as a member to those plans to ensure accuracy of values.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided at top of this post.
DO NOT COPY AND/OR PASTE FULL RECIPES OR SCREENSHOTS OF ANY CONTENT FROM SLIMMING EATS TO ANY SOCIAL MEDIA OR WEBSITE, IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
ALL IMAGES AND CONTENT ON SLIMMING EATS ARE COPYRIGHT PROTECTED
Nutritional information etc are an estimate and are to be used for informational purposes only. Ingredients can vary in values from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information. It is always advised that you calculate values yourself by the ingredients you use and the tools provided to you as a member of the programme you are following.
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free, soy-free and/or dairy-free, for example). Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
TOMORAL Measuring Cups and Spoons
TeamFar Saucepan, Professional Stainless Steel Sauce Pan with Lid
ZeZaZu Parchment Paper Sheets for Baking (100 Sheets), Precut 12 x 16 inches - Exact Fit for Half-Sheet Baking Pans, Unbleached, Dual-Sided Coating, Siliconized, Non-Stick, RECLOSABLE Pack
Baking Tray Set of 4, HaWare Stainless Steel Baking Sheet –Rimmed Pan Baking Sets -Healthy & Non Toxic, Easy Clean & Dishwasher Safe (Large Size)
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1 SERVING
Amount Per Serving Calories 153Total Fat 2.6gSaturated Fat 1.5gTrans Fat 0gSodium 235mgCarbohydrates 23.8gFiber 1.8gSugar 17gProtein 8.1g
Nutritional information, values, points etc are an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only. Ingredients can vary greatly from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information. It is always advised that you calculate by the ingredients you use.