Make these delicious Edamame Noodle Salad Bowls for lunch or dinner - great for when you fancy a meat free meal.
When you need lunch on the go these are perfect, make up the night before, store in tubs and just grab and go in the morning. You can enjoy it cold or warm up in a microwave.
Come and follow me on:
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
TWITTER, TIK TOK and YOUTUBE
You can also subscribe to Slimming Eats
so that you never miss any new updates.
Need some extra Support? Come and check out my Facebook Group
If you try this recipe, let us know!
Leave a comment, Rate It and
Tag us in your Photos
@SLIMMINGEATS on INSTAGRAM
- 120g (4.5oz) of dried noodles
- 1 cup of cooked edamame
- 1 cup of cooked sweetcorn
- handful of cilantro (coriander), chopped
- ½ red pepper, diced
- 2 spring onions (scallions), finely chopped
- 1 carrot, julienne
- 3 tablespoons of coconut aminos (or light soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- ½ tsp of ginger
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp of sesame oil
- black pepper
- ½ tsp of sesame seeds
- Cook the noodles per packet instructions, drain and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, add the edamame, sweetcorn, cilantro, red pepper, spring onions, carrots, noodles.
- In a small bowl add the coconut aminos (or light soy sauce), water, maple syrup, ginger, garlic and sesame oil and whisk till all combined.
- Pour this in the noodles an veg and toss well to coat.
- Divide among two bowl and season with a little black pepper and sprinkle each bowl with a ¼ tsp of sesame seeds.
Please see below for full nutritional info and additional details about recipe:
- Calories - scroll down to nutritional info box
- WW Points and other Slimming or Weight Loss programs - due to plans regularly changing and updating, we recommend calculating with the official tools you get as a member to those plans to ensure accuracy of values.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided at top of this post.
DO NOT COPY AND/OR PASTE FULL RECIPES OR SCREENSHOTS OF ANY CONTENT FROM SLIMMING EATS TO ANY SOCIAL MEDIA OR WEBSITE, IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
ALL IMAGES AND CONTENT ON SLIMMING EATS ARE COPYRIGHT PROTECTED
Nutritional information etc are an estimate and are to be used for informational purposes only. Ingredients can vary in values from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information. It is always advised that you calculate values yourself by the ingredients you use and the tools provided to you as a member of the programme you are following.
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free, soy-free and/or dairy-free, for example). Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1 SERVING
Amount Per Serving Calories 363Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 0mgSodium 440mgCarbohydrates 60gFiber 10gSugar 19gProtein 17g
Nutritional information and valuesetc are an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only. Ingredients can vary greatly from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information. It is always advised that you calculate by the ingredients you use.