Crab Stick Salad - a fresh quick and easy summery salad that is perfect for lunch or picnics.
This crab stick salad is great spooned onto some crisp Ryvitas (using your Healthy Extra B choice) along with some fresh baby greens or arugula.
Want to save your healthy extra? Then this is also delicious with a baked potato or just a yummy mixed salad of your choice. You could even mix it with some cooked pasta for a yummy pasta salad that would be perfect for taking to barbecues.
Hey, I have even been known to eat this straight from the bowl with a spoon and that's perfectly acceptable, right?
This recipe is Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly
Slimming Eats Recipe
Extra Easy – 2 syns per serving
Original – 2 syns per serving
Crab Stick Salad
- 225g (8oz) of crab sticks
- ½ cup (120ml) of Greek yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons of light mayonnaise (4 syns)
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
- ¼ tsp of garlic powder
- ¼ tsp of onion powder
- salt and black pepper to season
- 2 spring onions finely chopped
- Chop the crab sticks into small piece with a sharp knife
- Add to a bowl with all other ingredients and mix together well.
- This is great served on top of some ryvita (using your Healthy Extra B choice) with some arugula or with a mixed salad or jacket potato.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 182Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 28mgSodium 1047mgCarbohydrates 24gFiber 1gSugar 11gProtein 11g
Vikkie Richmond says
That looks beautiful! Got some in the freezer, will have to make this very soon! x
Amazing ! I made it the night before for the flavors to develop. So tasty and very easy .
Is that normal Greek Yogurt or 0%?
Shevy (Slimming Eats) says
it's 0% 🙂
Can I replace the Greek yoghurt for natural yoghurt. My yoghurt got substituted with my online shop
Siobhan (Slimming Eats) says
Yes it should be fine. Enjoy!!