Crab Stick Salad - a fresh quick and easy summery salad that is perfect for lunch or picnics.
This crab stick salad is great spooned onto some crisp Ryvitas (using your Healthy Extra B choice) along with some fresh baby greens or arugula.
Want to save your healthy extra? Then this is also delicious with a baked potato or just a yummy mixed salad of your choice. You could even mix it with some cooked pasta for a yummy pasta salad that would be perfect for taking to barbecues.
Hey, I have even been known to eat this straight from the bowl with a spoon and that's perfectly acceptable, right?
This recipe is Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly
Slimming Eats Recipe
Extra Easy – 2 syns per serving
Original – 2 syns per serving
- 225g (8oz) of crab sticks
- ½ cup (120ml) of Greek yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons of light mayonnaise (4 syns)
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
- ¼ tsp of garlic powder
- ¼ tsp of onion powder
- salt and black pepper to season
- 2 spring onions finely chopped
- Chop the crab sticks into small piece with a sharp knife
- Add to a bowl with all other ingredients and mix together well.
- This is great served on top of some ryvita (using your Healthy Extra B choice) with some arugula or with a mixed salad or jacket potato.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 182Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 28mgSodium 1047mgCarbohydrates 24gFiber 1gSugar 11gProtein 11g