Crab Stick Salad - a fresh quick and easy summery salad that is perfect for lunch or picnics.
This crab stick salad is great spooned onto some crisp Ryvitas along with some fresh baby greens or arugula.
This is also delicious with a baked potato or just a yummy mixed salad of your choice. You could even mix it with some cooked pasta for a yummy pasta salad that would be perfect for taking to barbecues.
Hey, I have even been known to eat this straight from the bowl with a spoon and that's perfectly acceptable, right?
- 225g (8oz) of crab sticks
- ½ cup (120ml) of Greek yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons of light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
- ¼ tsp of garlic powder
- ¼ tsp of onion powder
- salt and black pepper to season
- 2 spring onions finely chopped
- Chop the crab sticks into small piece with a sharp knife
- Add to a bowl with all other ingredients and mix together well.
- This is great served on top of some ryvita with some arugula or with a mixed salad or jacket potato.
Please see below for full nutritional info and additional details about recipe:
- Calories - scroll down to nutritional info box
- WW Points and other Slimming or Weight Loss programs - due to plans regularly changing and updating, we recommend calculating with the official tools you get as a member to those plans to ensure accuracy of values.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided at top of this post.
DO NOT COPY AND/OR PASTE FULL RECIPES OR SCREENSHOTS OF ANY CONTENT FROM SLIMMING EATS TO ANY SOCIAL MEDIA OR WEBSITE, IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
ALL IMAGES AND CONTENT ON SLIMMING EATS ARE COPYRIGHT PROTECTED
Nutritional information etc are an estimate and are to be used for informational purposes only. Ingredients can vary in values from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information. It is always advised that you calculate values yourself by the ingredients you use and the tools provided to you as a member of the programme you are following.
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free, soy-free and/or dairy-free, for example). Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 182Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 28mgSodium 1047mgCarbohydrates 24gFiber 1gSugar 11gProtein 11g