This makes lovely dessert of treat for a cool summers day.
Cake batter flavoured ice cream is my favorite to choose when indulging in some icecream, especially from Cold Stone Creamery. So I was pleased to create a lower calorie version that I can enjoy without breaking the daily allowance.
Don't forget to check out my various other frozen yoghurt recipes.
This recipe is vegetarian and Weight Watchers friendly
Slimming Eats Recipe
- 650g (23oz) of fat free vanilla yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 86g of betty crocker golden cake mix
- ½ cup (120ml) of 2% milk
- 4 teaspoons of rainbow sprinkles
- Add all ingredients (except the sprinkles to a bowl) and whisk together until smooth.
- Add to an ice cream maker and turn on churning until it no longer turns. Divide into 4 equal sized servings and serve immediate each serving topped with 1 tsp of sprinkles.
- If not using all the frozen yoghurt, you can freeze in serving size portions, but take out and let to sit at room temperature for a little while until it become easy to scoop.
- If you don't have an ice cream maker, this can be added to tub and place in the freezer, taking out at intervals to stir until you have a smooth frozen yoghurt.
Please see below for full nutritional info and additional details about recipe:
- Calories - scroll down to nutritional info box
- WW Points and other Slimming or Weight Loss programs - due to plans regularly changing and updating, we recommend calculating with the official tools you get as a member to those plans to ensure accuracy of values.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided at top of this post.
DO NOT COPY AND/OR PASTE FULL RECIPES OR SCREENSHOTS OF ANY CONTENT FROM SLIMMING EATS TO ANY SOCIAL MEDIA OR WEBSITE, IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
ALL IMAGES AND CONTENT ON SLIMMING EATS ARE COPYRIGHT PROTECTED
Nutritional information etc are an estimate and are to be used for informational purposes only. Ingredients can vary in values from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information. It is always advised that you calculate values yourself by the ingredients you use and the tools provided to you as a member of the programme you are following.
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free, soy-free and/or dairy-free, for example). Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1 SERVING
Amount Per Serving Calories 155Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 5mgSodium 199mgCarbohydrates 28gFiber 0gSugar 19gProtein 4g
Nutritional information and valuesetc are an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only. Ingredients can vary greatly from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information. It is always advised that you calculate by the ingredients you use.