This recipe is gluten free, Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly
Extra Easy – 1 HEa per serving
Original/SP – 1 HEa per serving
- Fresh Rosemary, finely chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 x 300g Sirloin Steaks (or steak cut of your choice, with any fat removed)
- 300g of Butternut Squash, cubed
- 3-4 cups of Mixed Baby Romaine Leaves
- Frylight/Pam Spray
- Salt and Pepper
- 84g of feta, crumbled (2 HEa’s)
- Using a pestle and mortar, grind the garlic cloves together with the fresh rosemary. Rub the mixture into both sides of the steak, and refrigerate for approx 2 hours
- Preheat oven to 200c or 400f
- Add cubed butternut squash to an oven proof dish, spray with frylight and a sprinkle of paprika.
- Place in the oven and roast under caramelised and tender.
- When butternut squash is almost done. Preheat a grill or frying pan. Add the flavoured steaks and grill to your liking. Season with Salt and Pepper.
- Divide the Mixed Baby Romaine Leaves between 2 plates, add the crumbled feta and roasted butternut squash. Top with the cooked steaks and ENJOY!!
|Approx NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION|
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) or Vegetarian friendly. Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only
Looking for some additional support on your weight loss journey? Did you know Slimming Eats has a friendly Slimming World Facebook Support Group where you can get daily meal ideas and recipe ideas? Come and check us out, we’d love to have you join.
Looking for some other recipes? Head on over to my RECIPE INDEX for over 850 Slimming World & Weight Watchers recipes for you to browse through, all fully searchable by meal type, Ingredients, syn value and WW Smart Points etc
DID YOU ? I'D TO SEE IT!THIS
Snap a photo and hashtag #slimmingeats or tag me @slimmingeats on INSTAGRAM
Are you on facebook? Then be sure to come and like me on FACEBOOK
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full.