This recipe is gluten free, vegetarian, Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly
Slimming Eats Recipe
Extra Easy – 2 syns and 1 HEa per serving
Green – 2 syns and 1 HEa per serving
- 150g .5.5oz of fettucine pasta
- 1 fennel bulb, sliced
- 350g/12.5oz of cherry tomatoes
- 3 cloves of garlic
- mixed Italian herbs
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil (4 syns)
- 60g/2oz of parmesan (2xHEa's)
- Fresh Italian parsley
- Preheat oven to 200c of 400f (gas mark 6)
- Place tomatoes, fennel and garlic in an ovenproof dish.
- Add a sprinkling of the mixed Italian herbs and drizzle with the olive oil, mix to coat.
- Add to oven and roast until softened and slightly caramelized. Approx 45 mins.
- Add fettucine pasta to a saucepan of boiling hot salted water and cook until al dente. Reserve a little of the pasta water
- Add the pasta, little bit of reserved pasta water to the tomatoes and fennel and toss to coat.
- Stir in the parmesan and divide among two plates, top with some fresh Italian parsley.
The recipe above has been calculated for Slimming World, however for those of you following the Weight Watchers plan or another calorie controlled type diet. Below is the approx nutritional information:
Approx NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) or Vegetarian friendly. Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only
Looking for some additional support on your weight loss journey? Did you know Slimming Eats has a friendly Slimming World Facebook Support Group where you can get daily meal ideas and recipe ideas? Come and check us out, we’d love to have you join.
Looking for some other recipes? Head on over to my RECIPE INDEX for over 850 Slimming World & Weight Watchers recipes for you to browse through, all fully searchable by meal type, Ingredients, syn value and WW Smart Points etc
DID YOU ? I'D TO SEE IT!THIS
Snap a photo and hashtag #slimmingeats or tag me @slimmingeats on INSTAGRAM
Are you on facebook? Then be sure to come and like me on FACEBOOK
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full.