This recipe is dairy free, vegetarian, Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly
Slimming Eats Recipe
Extra Easy – 2.5 syns per serving
Green – 2.5 syns per serving
- 120g (4.5oz) of dried noodles
- 1 cup of cooked edamame
- 1 cup of cooked sweetcorn
- handful of cilantro (coriander), chopped
- ½ red pepper, diced
- 2 spring onions (scallions), finely chopped
- 1 carrot, julienne
- 3 tablespoons of coconut aminos (or light soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup (2.5 syns)
- ½ tsp of ginger
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp of sesame oil (2 syns)
- black pepper
- ½ tsp of sesame seeds (0.5 syns)
- Cook the noodles per packet instructions, drain and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, add the edamame, sweetcorn, cilantro, red pepper, spring onions, carrots, noodles.
- In a small bowl add the coconut aminos (or light soy sauce), water, maple syrup, ginger, garlic and sesame oil and whisk till all combined.
- Pour this in the noodles an veg and toss well to coat.
- Divide among two bowl and season with a little black pepper and sprinkle each bowl with a ¼ tsp of sesame seeds.
The recipe above has been calculated for Slimming World, however for those of you following the Weight Watchers plan or another calorie controlled type diet. Below is the approx. nutritional information (using calorie count recipe analysis)
Approx. NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) or Vegetarian friendly. Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only
Looking for some additional support on your weight loss journey? Did you know Slimming Eats has a friendly Slimming World Facebook Support Group where you can get daily meal ideas and recipe ideas? Come and check us out, we’d love to have you join.
Looking for some other recipes? Head on over to my RECIPE INDEX for over 850 Slimming World & Weight Watchers recipes for you to browse through, all fully searchable by meal type, Ingredients, syn value and WW Smart Points etc
DID YOU ? I'D TO SEE IT!THIS
Snap a photo and hashtag #slimmingeats or tag me @slimmingeats on INSTAGRAM
Are you on facebook? Then be sure to come and like me on FACEBOOK
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full.