If you have ever made Cauliflower rice, chances are you’ve ended up with some of it scattered all over your floor, counter tops and every crevice in sight. It has a habit of getting EVERYWHERE. Well not if you make it how I give details to below. I was determined to find a way to keep it from spreading across my whole Kitchen and this works pretty well. It also tastes amazing like this, I was never one for microwaving the stuff, as it leave a not so pleasant stench through the room.
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Whole30, Paleo, Vegetarian andWeight Watchers friendly
- 1 medium head of cauliflower
- salt and black pepper
- Spray oil
- Preheat oven to 160c fan, 180c or 350f (gas mark 4)
- Line a large oven proof tray with some parchment paper.
- Place the cauliflower on the tray and break up into smaller florets, the idea, is any small pieces that fall off when doing this, will remain on the tray.
- Place a few florets at a time, in a blender or food processor and pulse the blade a couple of times, until it resembles grains of rice, dump that onto the tray, before continuing with the next batch, until all cauliflower is riced.
- Spread out over the tray in a thin even layer and season well with salt and black pepper.
- Spray over the top with some oil, place in oven and bake for approx 30 mins, it will just start to of browned on the edges and have a lovely roasted flavour.
Please see below for full nutritional info and additional details about recipe:
- Calories - scroll down to nutritional info box
- WW Points and other Slimming or Weight Loss programs - due to plans regularly changing and updating, we recommend calculating with the official tools you get as a member to those plans to ensure accuracy of values.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided at top of this post.
DO NOT COPY AND/OR PASTE FULL RECIPES OR SCREENSHOTS OF ANY CONTENT FROM SLIMMING EATS TO ANY SOCIAL MEDIA OR WEBSITE, IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
ALL IMAGES AND CONTENT ON SLIMMING EATS ARE COPYRIGHT PROTECTED
Nutritional information etc are an estimate and are to be used for informational purposes only. Ingredients can vary in values from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information. It is always advised that you calculate values yourself by the ingredients you use and the tools provided to you as a member of the programme you are following.
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free, soy-free and/or dairy-free, for example). Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1 SERVING
Amount Per Serving Calories 65Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 0mgSodium 167mgCarbohydrates 6gFiber 3gSugar 3gProtein 3g
Nutritional information and values etc are an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only. Ingredients can vary greatly from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information. It is always advised that you calculate by the ingredients you use.
Below is the approx nutritional information:
Approx NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION