Tender Boneless seasoned pan-fried pork loins served over spicy roasted vegetables with couscous cooked in stock with kidney beans
Come and follow me on:
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
TWITTER, TIK TOK and YOUTUBE
You can also subscribe to Slimming Eats
so that you never miss any new updates.
Need some extra Support? Come and check out my Facebook Group
If you try this recipe, let us know!
Leave a comment, Rate It and
Tag us in your Photos
@SLIMMINGEATS on INSTAGRAM
- 4 thin boneless pork loins,raw - (approx 60g (2oz) per loin
- salt and black pepper
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 large courgette (zucchini), sliced
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 small red onion, quartered
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ tablespoon of olive oil
- ½ cup (90g) of canned kidney beans, drained and washed
- ½ cup (90g) of couscous
- ¾ cup (180ml) of chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- pinch of cayenne
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- ½ teaspoon of turmeric
- low calorie spray
- Preheat oven to 180c fan, 200c or 400f (gas mark 6)
- Put all the vegetables in a ovenproof dish, sprinkle with the olive oil and add paprika, cayenne, cumin and turmeric, a good pinch of salt and black pepper and give the vegetables and good mix to coat.
- Roast in the oven till softened and caramelised (approx 30 minutes)
- Add the stock to a saucepan and bring to the boil, turn off heat, add the couscous and kidney beans, stir and cover with a lid.
- Preheat a frying pan over a medium high heat and spray with low calorie spray, season the pork loins all over the the salt and black pepper and sprinkle with the garlic powder.
- Add to the pan and brown on each side until lightly golden (couple of minutes each side)
- Mix the roasted vegetables into the couscous and serve with the pork loins.
Please see below for full nutritional info and additional details about recipe:
- Calories - scroll down to nutritional info box
- WW Points and other Slimming or Weight Loss programs - due to plans regularly changing and updating, we recommend calculating with the official tools you get as a member to those plans to ensure accuracy of values.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided at top of this post.
DO NOT COPY AND/OR PASTE FULL RECIPES OR SCREENSHOTS OF ANY CONTENT FROM SLIMMING EATS TO ANY SOCIAL MEDIA OR WEBSITE, IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
ALL IMAGES AND CONTENT ON SLIMMING EATS ARE COPYRIGHT PROTECTED
Nutritional information etc are an estimate and are to be used for informational purposes only. Ingredients can vary in values from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information. It is always advised that you calculate values yourself by the ingredients you use and the tools provided to you as a member of the programme you are following.
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free, soy-free and/or dairy-free, for example). Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1 SERVING
Amount Per Serving Calories 509Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 17gCholesterol 150mgSodium 367mgCarbohydrates 59gFiber 6gSugar 10gProtein 40g
Nutritional information and values etc are an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only. Ingredients can vary greatly from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information. It is always advised that you calculate by the ingredients you use.