Looking for a fresh and simple salad that's quick to make and perfect for lunch? Look no further than this delicious lemon garlic seafood salad. Made with imitation crab to keep it budget friendly, boiled eggs for additional protein, crisp salad and the perfect mayo dressing flavoured with lemon and garlic. Give this yummy recipe a try today.
How many calories in Lemon Garlic Seafood Salad?
This quick salad serves 2 people and is 348 calories per serving.
There are lots more recipes around this calorie value in my 300-400 calorie recipes
If you are using these recipes as part of a calorie controlled diet or healthy eating plan, you can calculate your daily calories by using a calorie calculator, as this will vary per individual depending on various factors.
Ingredients for Lemon Garlic Seafood Salad
for this quick and easy salad, you need the following ingredients
- Imitation Crab (flakes or sticks) - also called seafood sticks, surimi, crab sticks
- Romaine Lettuce
- Baby Plum or Grape Tomatoes
- Baby Cucumber
- Green Bell Pepper
- Springs Onions (Scallions)
- Light Mayonnaise
- Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper
See the recipe card for full quantities.
Once all the ingredients are prepared, you can get ready to make this easy recipe.
What is Imitation Crab (Surimi)?
Imitation Crab (aka Crab Sticks) are typically made from pollock or whiting fish which is processed into a paste and then made into various different forms and shapes, such as crab sticks, pieces etc. It's a common ingredient you see in sushi and Japanese recipes.
Substitutes for Crab Sticks?
If you are gluten free sometimes finding a gluten free version of this can be hard to source. The great news is that this recipe will also work with fresh crab (but can be pretty expensive) or even cooked prawns or shrimps).
I sometimes make this salad as a vegetarian version too. I just double up on the eggs and add in some grated cheddar. The simple garlic mayo goes well with any salad.
How long will the salad keep?
The made up salad with the mayo, should keep about 3 days in the fridge, so perfect if you want to make it for just one to enjoy the next day. Keep the imitation crab with the mayo in a tub separate to the rest of you salad and you can just plate up as you want it.
More Salad Recipes
Looking for some other salad recipes? Check out these:
- Salmon, Sweet Potato, Orzo Salad
- Mexican Chopped Salad
- Warm Asparagus and Prawn Salad
- Hawaiian Pasta Salad
- Roasted Butternut Squash, Chicken, Quinoa Salad
- Cheeseburger in Bowl Salad
or if you would like more recipe ideas, head on over to the FULL RECIPE INDEX where you will find over 900 delicious recipes with calories and you can search by meal type, ingredients, course, diet and more..
All recipes on Slimming Eats have estimated nutritional information for your convenience.
Come and follow me on:
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
TWITTER, TIK TOK and YOUTUBE
You can also subscribe to Slimming Eats
so that you never miss any new updates.
Need some extra Support? Come and check out my Facebook Group
If you try this recipe, let us know!
Leave a comment, Rate It and
Tag us in your Photos
@SLIMMINGEATS on INSTAGRAM
- 2 cooked boiled eggs, quartered
- 200g of crab sticks (surimi), chopped up
- 5 tablespoons of light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon of garlic granules (powder)
- ½ teaspoon of dried parsley
- salt and black pepper
- 1 romaine lettuce, shredded
- 10 baby plum tomatoes (or grape tomatoes), halved
- 2 baby cucumber, sliced
- 2 green onions (spring onion/scallions), chopped
- ½ green bell pepper, sliced thinly
- In a bowl mix together the light mayonnaise, granules granules, dried parsley, lemon juice. Add in the chopped crab sticks and mix to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper
- Serve with the boiled eggs, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, green bell pepper and green onions
- Add in the cooked prawns and crab and fold until combined.
- to two small glass bowls or glasses at some chopped lettuce, along with tomato and cucumber, top with the seafood cocktail and garnish with avocado slices, a slice of lemon and a pinch of cayenne to the top.
Please see below for nutritional info box and details about recipe:
- Calories - scroll down to nutritional info box
- WW Points and other Slimming or Weight Loss programs: due to plans regularly changing and updating, we recommend calculating with the official tools you get as a member to those plans to ensure accuracy of values.
- Extras: add in some chopped avocado
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided at top of this post.
DO NOT COPY AND/OR PASTE FULL RECIPES OR SCREENSHOTS OF ANY CONTENT FROM SLIMMING EATS TO ANY SOCIAL MEDIA OR WEBSITE, IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
ALL IMAGES AND CONTENT ON SLIMMING EATS ARE COPYRIGHT PROTECTED
Nutritional information etc are an estimate and are to be used for informational purposes only. Ingredients can vary in values from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information. It is always advised that you calculate values yourself by the ingredients you use and the tools provided to you as a member of the programme you are following.
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free, soy-free and/or dairy-free, for example). Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Salter Digital Kitchen Weighing Scales
Santoku Knife-MAD SHARK Pro Kitchen Knife 7 Inch Santoku Knife,Best Quality German High Carbon Stainless Steel Knife with Ergonomic Handle,Ultra Sharp,Best Choice for Home Kitchen and Restaurant
Eono by Amazon - Set of Six Stainless Steel Nestling Mixing Bowls (Matte and Mirror Finish) …
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1 SERVING
Amount Per Serving Calories 348Total Fat 15gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 213mgSodium 1214mgCarbohydrates 38gFiber 6gSugar 19gProtein 18g
Nutritional information and values etc are an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only. Ingredients can vary greatly from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information. It is always advised that you calculate by the ingredients you use.