Love Salmon? This Teriyaki Salmon with Noodles is a simple delicious dish that the whole family will enjoy.
Pan seared salmon, drizzled with a homemade sweet Teriyaki Glaze for that perfect Japanese Inspired dish. My kids love this sauce, and It's so simple and easy to make.
Perfect served with egg noodles and some spiralized carrot and zucchini for those additional speed foods. Toss the veggie noodles in with the egg noodles and even fussy kids (or adults) will love this dish.
Just look at that amazing Teriyaki Glaze!! - Mouthwatering isn't it?
All served up and ready to dig into and enjoy!! My kids clear their plates whenever I make this Teriyaki Salmon, so not only is it low in calories for me but healthy for the rest of the family too.
You can also subscribe to Slimming Eats to keep up to date on all new recipes.
IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE, LET US KNOW! LEAVE A COMMENT, RATE IT AND TAG US IN YOUR PHOTOS @SLIMMINGEATS ON INSTAGRAM
- 2 boneless/skinless salmon fillets (approx 350g/12.3oz)
- 100g (3.5oz) of dried egg noodles
- 2 carrots, spiralized
- 2 zucchini, spiralized
- 1 tbs of dark soy sauce
- 1 tbs of light soy sauce
- squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp of garlic powder
- ½ tsp of ginger
- 1 tbs of honey
- ¼ cup (60ml) of water
- cooking oil spray
- 2-3 spring onions, chopped
- sesame seeds, small pinch
- salt and black pepper
- Cook the noodles according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- Add the soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic powder, ginger and honey to a small saucepan with the water.
- Bring to a boil until it starts to reduce down and thicken, remove from the stove and set aside.
- Spray a frying pan over a medium-high heat with cooking oil spray. Once hot add the salmon fillets and cook for 2 mins each side.
- Transfer salmon to a baking tray and spoon over the top with the half the glaze , placing under the grill to broil for a couple of mins until slightly caramelized on top and the salmon is cooked through.
- Spray a frying pan over a medium-high heat with cooking oil spray add the spiralized veg and pan fry for a couple of mins, mix in the noodles and season with salt and black pepper.
- Serve the salmon with the noodles, spoon over the top with the remaining teriyaki sauce and sprinkle with chopped spring onions and a teeny pinch of sesame seeds.
Please see below for full nutritional info and additional details about recipe:
- Calories - scroll down to nutritional info box
- WW Points and other Slimming or Weight Loss programs - due to plans regularly changing and updating, we recommend calculating with the official tools you get as a member to those plans to ensure accuracy of values.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided at top of this post.
DO NOT COPY AND/OR PASTE FULL RECIPES OR SCREENSHOTS OF ANY CONTENT FROM SLIMMING EATS TO ANY SOCIAL MEDIA OR WEBSITE, IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
ALL IMAGES AND CONTENT ON SLIMMING EATS ARE COPYRIGHT PROTECTED
Nutritional information etc are an estimate and are to be used for informational purposes only. Ingredients can vary in values from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information. It is always advised that you calculate values yourself by the ingredients you use and the tools provided to you as a member of the programme you are following.
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free, soy-free and/or dairy-free, for example). Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1 serving
Amount Per Serving Calories 439Total Fat 3.9gSaturated Fat 1.2gCholesterol 109mgSodium 1.311mgCarbohydrates 59.9gFiber 7.3gSugar 15.6gProtein 42.3g