Delicious little Coronation Chicken Bites and only 1 syn per 4 bites
Got a taster coming up or invited to party and looking for something Slimming World friendly to take along? then these are perfect.
Just make up a batch of my Coronation Chicken and then all you have to do is make the potato slices, top with the Coronation Chicken and viola you are done.
Don't keep these just for parties etc though, these are great just for you for lunch with a nice mixed salad. I like using the potato slices as it means you don't use a Healthy Extra B choice on crackers.
These little bites are also gluten free, so perfect if you have a gluten intolerance.
Coronation Chicken Bites
This recipe is gluten free, Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly
- Extra Easy - 1 syn for 4 bites
WW Smart Points - 4 for 4 bites
- 1 batch of Coronation Chicken
- 1kg of potatoes, sliced into 32 rounds (use smallish potatoes)
- sea salt
- spray oil
- Preheat oven to 200c/400f (gas mark 6)
- Add the potato slices to a bowl
- Season with salt and spray with some spray oil
- Mix to coat
- Place on a tray lined with parchment paper
- Bake in the oven for approx 40 mins (until golden - turning over half way through)
- Top each potato slice with a tablespoon of coronation chicken
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only.
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full.
Serving Size 4 bites
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 1.5 g
Saturated Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 16.4 mg
Sodium 77 mg
Total Carbohydrates 21.4 g
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
Sugars 4.3 g
Protein 8.3 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.