This recipe is gluten free, dairy free, paleo, whole3 and Weight Watchers friendly
Breakfast Omelette Pizza
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- Salt and black pepper
- 6 tablespoons of passata
- 1 tablespoon of tomato puree
- 1 low calorie sausage cooked, diced up and warmed in a pan
- low calorie spray
- baby greens
- Season the beaten eggs with salt and black pepper
- Mix together the passata and tomato puree in a small bowl and microwave at 10 sec intervals until warmed through.
- Spray another frying pan with low calorie spray and pour in the egg mixture. You want quite a thin layer, so use a larger frying pan if needed. Once lightly cooked on one side, carefully flip over and repeat.
- Transfer to plate, top with the homemade pasta sauce, sausage (diced up) and mixed greens
if you prefer you can use these recipe for Sausage Patties (click for recipe)
Extras: add a little grated parmesan or cheddar
Please see below for full nutritional info and additional details about recipe:
- Calories - scroll down to nutritional info box
- WW Points and other Slimming or Weight Loss programs - due to plans regularly changing and updating, we recommend calculating with the official tools you get as a member to those plans to ensure accuracy of values.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided at top of this post.
DO NOT COPY AND/OR PASTE FULL RECIPES OR SCREENSHOTS OF ANY CONTENT FROM SLIMMING EATS TO ANY SOCIAL MEDIA OR WEBSITE, IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
ALL IMAGES AND CONTENT ON SLIMMING EATS ARE COPYRIGHT PROTECTED
Nutritional information etc are an estimate and are to be used for informational purposes only. Ingredients can vary in values from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information. It is always advised that you calculate values yourself by the ingredients you use and the tools provided to you as a member of the programme you are following.
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free, soy-free and/or dairy-free, for example). Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size 1 SERVING
Amount Per Serving Calories 325Total Fat 15gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 434mgSodium 815mgCarbohydrates 14gFiber 8gSugar 2gProtein 34g
Nutritional information and valuesetc are an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only. Ingredients can vary greatly from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information. It is always advised that you calculate by the ingredients you use.
Megan White says
I love the simplicity of this recipe! Thanks for such a great breakky idea!
you are welcome 😉
Absolutely amazing and super easy to make.