This recipe is gluten free, dairy free, paleo, whole30, Slimming World (SP) and Weight Watchers friendly
Slimming Eats Recipe
Extra Easy – 2.5 syns per serving
Original – 2.5 syns per serving
Green – 2.5 syns per serving (use a vegetarian sausage or similar)
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- Salt and black pepper
- 6 tablespoons of passata
- 1 tablespoon of tomato puree
- 1 low calorie sausage cooked, diced up and warmed in a pan
- low calorie spray
- baby greens
- Season the beaten eggs with salt and black pepper
- Mix together the passata and tomato puree in a small bowl and microwave at 10 sec intervals until warmed through.
- Spray another frying pan with low calorie spray and pour in the egg mixture. You want quite a thin layer, so use a larger frying pan if needed. Once lightly cooked on one side, carefully flip over and repeat.
- Transfer to plate, top with the homemade pasta sauce, sausage (diced up) and mixed greens
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size 1 SERVING
Amount Per Serving Calories 325Total Fat 15gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 434mgSodium 815mgCarbohydrates 14gFiber 8gSugar 2gProtein 34g
Nutritional information and valuesetc are an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only. Ingredients can vary greatly from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information. It is always advised that you calculate by the ingredients you use.