Slimming Eats Recipe
Extra Easy – 4.5 syns per serving
Green – 4.5 syns per serving
Gluten Free and Paleo friendly
- 1 cup of cooked mashed white sweet potato (japanese sweet potato)
- 60g cheddar (5 syns)
- 2 tbs of ghee (or butter) (10 syns)
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tbs of coconut flour (1.5 syns)
- 1 tsp of tapioca flour (1.5 syns)
- Black pepper to season
- spray oil
- optional: fire roasted tomato flakes
- Preheat oven to 200c or 400f (gas mark 6)
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix well to combine.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Form mixture into 8 equal sized patties (or you can make smaller bitesize if you prefer) and place on parchment paper.
- Spray over the top with some spray oil and bake in the oven for approx 30-40 mins until golden.
- Serve as is or spread with your favorite topping.
- These are a little flatter than a normal scone, but are yummy and great on their own or as a side.
The recipe above has been calculated for Slimming World, however for those of you following the Weight Watchers plan or another calorie controlled type diet. Below is the approx. nutritional information (using calorie count recipe analysis)
Approx. NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
per serving (2 scones)
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) or Vegetarian friendly. Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only
Click here to come and join the - Slimming Eats Facebook group
where you can ask any questions on recipes, get the links to new recipes as they get posted to the blog, daily meal ideas, support and advice.
Looking for some other recipes? Head on over to my RECIPE INDEX for 500+ more recipes for you to browse through.
DID YOU ? I'D TO SEE IT!THIS
Snap a photo and hashtag #slimmingeats or tag me @slimmingeats on INSTAGRAM
Are you on facebook? Then be sure to come and like me on FACEBOOK
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full.