Slimming Eats Recipe
Green – 3.5 syns per serving
Extra Easy – 3.5 syns per serving
Original – 3.5 syns per serving
- 6 Scandinavian Crisp Breads (scan bran) (6 syns)
- 40g of self raising flour (7.5 syns)
- 2 tsps of stevia
- 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder (I used Fry’s) (1.5 syns)
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg white
- ¾ cup (175ml) of skimmed milk (3 syns)
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence
- 1 tsp of icing sugar (1 syn)
- coconut oil spray
- to serve:
- ½ cup (120ml) of quark
- stevia to taste
- little drop of vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180c or 350f (gas mark 4)
- Heat milk until warm and then pour over the crisp breads and allow to soak until softened.
- Once crisps breads are softened, add the entire mix to a blender with the stevia, vanilla and cocoa powder until you have a smooth batter.
- Stir in the flour.
- Beat in the eggs and egg white and add to a cake tin greased with some low calorie spray (I also lined with some parchment paper).
- Place in the oven and bake until firm and a skewer entered into the centre comes out clean (approx 30 mins)
- Allow to cool and then sprinkle with the icing sugar.
- Serve with a dollop the quark mixture.
- This is also great served with some fresh berries
The recipe above has been calculated for Slimming World, however for those of you following the Weight Watchers plan or another calorie controlled type diet. Below is the approx. nutritional information:
Approx. NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
per serving with Quark
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) or Vegetarian friendly. Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only
Click here to come and join the - Slimming Eats Facebook group
where you can ask any questions on recipes, get the links to new recipes as they get posted to the blog, daily meal ideas, support and advice.
Looking for some other recipes? Head on over to my RECIPE INDEX for 500+ more recipes for you to browse through.
DID YOU ? I'D TO SEE IT!THIS
Snap a photo and hashtag #slimmingeats or tag me @slimmingeats on INSTAGRAM
Are you on facebook? Then be sure to come and like me on FACEBOOK
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.