Slimming Eats Recipe
Green – 3.5 syns per serving
Extra Easy – 3.5 syns per serving
Original – 3.5 syns per serving
- 6 Scandinavian Crisp Breads (scan bran) (6 syns)
- 40g of self raising flour (7.5 syns)
- 2 tsps of stevia
- 2 tablespoons (10g) of unsweetened cocoa powder (I used Fry’s) (1.5 syns)
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg white
- ¾ cup (175ml) of skimmed milk (3 syns)
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence
- 1 tsp of icing sugar (1 syn)
- coconut oil spray
- to serve:
- ½ cup (120ml) of quark
- stevia to taste
- little drop of vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180c or 350f (gas mark 4)
- Heat milk until warm and then pour over the crisp breads and allow to soak until softened.
- Once crisps breads are softened, add the entire mix to a blender with the stevia, vanilla and cocoa powder until you have a smooth batter.
- Stir in the flour.
- Beat in the eggs and egg white and add to a cake tin greased with some low calorie spray (I also lined with some parchment paper).
- Place in the oven and bake until firm and a skewer entered into the centre comes out clean (approx 30 mins)
- Allow to cool and then sprinkle with the icing sugar.
- Serve with a dollop the quark mixture.
- This is also great served with some fresh berries
You should always double check the syn values of items which are synned, as brands can differ.
The recipe above has been calculated for Slimming World, however for those of you following the Weight Watchers plan or another calorie controlled type diet. Below is the approx. nutritional information:
Approx. NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
per serving with Quark
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) or Vegetarian friendly. Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only
Looking for some additional support on your weight loss journey? Did you know Slimming Eats has a friendly Slimming World Facebook Support Group where you can get daily meal ideas and recipe ideas? Come and check us out, we’d love to have you join.
Looking for some other recipes? Head on over to my RECIPE INDEX for over 850 Slimming World & Weight Watchers recipes for you to browse through, all fully searchable by meal type, Ingredients, syn value and WW Smart Points etc
DID YOU ? I'D TO SEE IT!THIS
Snap a photo and hashtag #slimmingeats or tag me @slimmingeats on INSTAGRAM
Are you on facebook? Then be sure to come and like me on FACEBOOK
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full.