Skinny Frappuccino - the perfect iced drink to cool down on a hot summer's day
In the summer a frappuccino from starbucks can be my weakness, so I was determined to come up with my own low calorie version that I can enjoy at home. This was lovely and refreshing. I love coffee, but when it is hot, sometimes you just need a cold drink. This can easily be varied too with different flavourings and additions.
Come and follow me on:
You can also Subscribe to Slimming Eats so that you never miss any new updates.
Need some support on your weight loss journey? Maybe you need advice or tips on a recipe, or just general meal ideas.
- Coffee of choice (I recommend not using instant)
- ½ cup (120ml) of 2% milk
- optional: sweetener of choice
- 4 tablespoons of light aerosol cream
- Brew coffee of choice to double strength. I like to use a caramel flavoured ground coffee for this,
- Using a tall glass, fill it with ice. Add this to a blender with milk and blend till you have a milky slush.
- When coffee is brewed, fill about a ⅓ of the glass with the coffee, add sweetener of choice if using to sweeten to your desired taste
- Then pour in the milky slush to almost the top of the glass and carefully mix, so that the coffee mixes into the slush
- Top with the light aerosol cream and enjoy!
- Lovely and refreshing on a hot summer's day.
Please see below for full nutritional info and additional details about recipe:
- Calories - scroll down to nutritional info box
- WW Points and other Slimming or Weight Loss programs - due to plans regularly changing and updating, we recommend calculating with the official tools you get as a member to those plans to ensure accuracy of values.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided at top of this post.
DO NOT COPY AND/OR PASTE FULL RECIPES OR SCREENSHOTS OF ANY CONTENT FROM SLIMMING EATS TO ANY SOCIAL MEDIA OR WEBSITE, IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
ALL IMAGES AND CONTENT ON SLIMMING EATS ARE COPYRIGHT PROTECTED
Nutritional information etc are an estimate and are to be used for informational purposes only. Ingredients can vary in values from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information. It is always advised that you calculate values yourself by the ingredients you use and the tools provided to you as a member of the programme you are following.
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free, soy-free and/or dairy-free, for example). Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size 1 SERVING
Amount Per Serving Calories 117Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 27mgSodium 67mgCarbohydrates 7gFiber 0gSugar 7gProtein 5g
Nutritional information and valuesetc are an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only. Ingredients can vary greatly from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information. It is always advised that you calculate by the ingredients you use.