Golden crispy tortilla wraps filled with a delicious cinnamon sugar filling drizzled with a cream cheese icing. If you love cinnamon rolls - try these!!
These are delicious, kind of a cross between and eccles cake and a cinnamon roll. A lovely indulgence with a cup of tea.
Come and follow me on:
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
TWITTER, TIK TOK and YOUTUBE
You can also subscribe to Slimming Eats
so that you never miss any new updates.
Need some extra Support? Come and check out my Facebook Group
If you try this recipe, let us know!
Leave a comment, Rate It and
Tag us in your Photos
@SLIMMINGEATS on INSTAGRAM
- 2 low calorie tortilla wraps
- 20g (¾oz) of raisins
- ¼ cup (4 tablespoons) of apple sauce
- ¼ cup (60ml) of water
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- juice of half a lemon
- 2 teaspoons of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of low fat cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon of icing sugar
- low calorie spray
- Add the raisins, apple sauce, water, juice of lemon and cinnamon to a sauce and bring to a boil.
- Add to a mini food processor or blender and blend till smooth.
- Add back to the saucepan with brown sugar and heat until it thickens.
- Preheat oven to 160c fan, 180c or 350f (gas mark 4)
- Layer the raisin mix on one wrap, top with the remaining wrap
- Spray both sides with low calorie spray and place on a baking tray.
- Bake in the oven until it goes lightly golden (time will vary depending on brand of tortilla wraps)
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Add the cream cheese, icing sugar to a bowl and adding a little bit of lemon juice at a time, whisk until you have a smooth icing.
- Drizzle this across the top of the bread.
Please see below for full nutritional info and additional details about recipe:
- Calories - scroll down to nutritional info box
- WW Points and other Slimming or Weight Loss programs - due to plans regularly changing and updating, we recommend calculating with the official tools you get as a member to those plans to ensure accuracy of values.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided at top of this post.
DO NOT COPY AND/OR PASTE FULL RECIPES OR SCREENSHOTS OF ANY CONTENT FROM SLIMMING EATS TO ANY SOCIAL MEDIA OR WEBSITE, IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
ALL IMAGES AND CONTENT ON SLIMMING EATS ARE COPYRIGHT PROTECTED
Nutritional information etc are an estimate and are to be used for informational purposes only. Ingredients can vary in values from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information. It is always advised that you calculate values yourself by the ingredients you use and the tools provided to you as a member of the programme you are following.
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free, soy-free and/or dairy-free, for example). Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1 SERVING
Amount Per Serving Calories 204Total Fat 2gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 7mgSodium 129mgCarbohydrates 47gFiber 2gSugar 38gProtein 2g
Nutritional information and values etc are an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only. Ingredients can vary greatly from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information. It is always advised that you calculate by the ingredients you use.