This recipe is gluten free, dairy free, Whole30, paleo, Slimming World (SP) and Weight Watchers friendly
Slimming Eats Recipe
Extra Easy – approx 1 syn per serving
Green – approx 1 syn per serving
- 400g of sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- 400g of asparagus, trimmed and chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3.5 cups of chicken stock
- ½ cup/840ml of light coconut milk (4 syns)
- salt and black pepper
- spray oil
- Heat a lidded saucepan over a medium high heat
- spray with oil and add the onion and saute to soften
- Add the asparagus and sweet potato and saute for a few more minutes
- Add the stock bring to a boil, then cover, reduce heat and simmer until sweet potato is fork tender (about 30 mins)
- Add half the soup to a blender and blend till smooth
- Add it back to the saucepan, add the coconut milk, season well with salt and pepper and stir till heated through.
The recipe above has been calculated for Slimming World, however for those of you following the Weight Watchers plan or another calorie controlled type diet. Below is the approx. nutritional information (using calorie count recipe analysis)
Approx. NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) or Vegetarian friendly. Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site.
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only
Looking for some additional support on your weight loss journey? Did you know Slimming Eats has a friendly Slimming World Facebook Support Group where you can get daily meal ideas and recipe ideas? Come and check us out, we’d love to have you join.
Looking for some other recipes? Head on over to my RECIPE INDEX for over 900 Slimming World & Weight Watchers recipes for you to browse through, all fully searchable by meal type, Ingredients, syn value and WW Smart Points etc
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full.